Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[OP Prison] TheHiroMC advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

moustafa1818

Hey.
My name is moustafa1818, and alot of people know me on Pika. I usually don't post on the forums. Today I heard from people in the server that there was this guy named TheHiroMC trying to scam people. So I asked how, and they told me that he invites you to join his server. You make a new account, and hopefully (sadly) you pick the same password that you use on pika. That's how he steals your account.

Some people got affected by this.
TankerGamer_ lost his money and his items. Please check the IP-adress from TheHiroMC and the IP-adress from TankerGamer_ and you'll see that he had access to his account.

Furthermore he tried to scam LoveJohn but he changed his password after I told him TheHiroMC was trying to scam him.

So here is my proof for TheHiroMC trying to invite me to his server and taking over my account. Even though it is not necessary to post any proof since you can easily check the IP-adress log of these two accounts. But I will post the proof down below.

http://imgur.com/a/jtaZb

By the way, is xFeather still staff here? Please send her my greetings, I hope everything is good with xFeather!

Sincerly,
Moustafa1818

Naabsi

Pika Member
He also tried to scam me, luckily I know what this trick was so i put a different password instead of mine in Pika.
He even kept on asking me to buy him a rank and give him money.
He also told me he bought the Captain rank and didnt recieve it and made a support ticket. I know he just lied to me because i went to the store to see the recent purchases and his name wasn't even there. I want this guy to get banned.

OP
OP
M

moustafa1818

Wow nothing happend here?

This is a serious problem! Today another guy got hacked, Skwindle. He has a captain rank in OP prison. Seriously staff if you can't handle a simple report like this, then what's your job?

Do something to this. This problem needs to be solved AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Naabsi

Pika Member
I think it has to be reported in the reports page.

Status
Not open for further replies.