Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[OP Prison] [Rant Warning] What has happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs12

So it's the time of the year again when Pika network is screwed. No, but seriously, guys (ok I will stop with the Leafy imitation). What has happened?

In 3 short months:

- All my friends have quit (SupremeSuga, iron_kelly and a couple others)
- Prices have rose to 3.3B/inv. RIP my shop and my effort for typing all the signs.
- Community becomes hostile.
- My plot gets griefed, yes.

I literally built my PC to play some Pika in better quality and better FPS (and Overwatch which I just got) [Specs because I like boasting: i7-6700K @ 4.0GHz (not overclocked). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5. 16GB DDR4-3200 Corsair RAM. Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD. Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB HDD]. And now, it's in a utter ruin.

I really don't know if I should just quit and find a better server. The community used to be amazing.

Also, what's that zooming Pika logo on top? It's giving me cancer, and raising my GPU temps! Cmon devs this logo is harsh on slower computers!

Just my 2 cents

Tewwa

Banned
ABS12 I have been playing OpPrison for over 2 years now don't quit everyone is just now coming back
iron_kelly was banned by slendyy she quit because everyone started to dislike her
SupremeSuga gets on every now and then but he has school
and all of the people you use to know still plays I see them around alot

trust me OpPrison is becoming more active than it ever was I sometimes get on and see 30-50people playing

JeremyC22

I`m not actually quiting Tewwa, I`m just bored and trying to play other servers like NYCreative and more. And yeah :3 btw am i your friend ? :D

Tewwa

Banned
I`m not actually quiting Tewwa, I`m just bored and trying to play other servers like NYCreative and more. And yeah :3 btw am i your friend ? :D
Of course you are everyone who plays/played with me in OpPrison/Prison is my friend!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.