Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op is downfall - the story of masterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs12

Masterson, whom you probably recognise as having the most OP sell shop on the entire server (2.5B per inv), has left Pika Network for good. Why?

Power

A friend of masterson's (name is Zucey, not in real life) had asked masterson for his account. Of course, masterson agreed. That friend made a request for masterson to make 3T by the end of this week (by May 8th), and masterson thought his shop will be able to do just that.

But, he realised that his shop was not as full as before, with other shops selling for 3B per inv, some even 5B per inv. No one sold to masterson anymore. However, masterson spent 2T using the account. His friend (not really a friend now, but whatever) got angry and forced masterson to make 3T again.

Well, upon asking more it appears that masterson won't take minecraft as a game. He mentions that he is also no longer respected as a guy, as everyone thinks he is the OPiest person on the server.

Because of this friend and depression, we have lost masterson forever.

I am appealing to everyone,
sell everything possible to masterson's shop, make sure his balance is $0 before Sunday, we don't want that evil friend to get all that money!

Thank you for reading this.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How do you expect us to respond? Zucey123 is one of my friends and i haven't seen him for months. Idc who got scammed anymore but cmon. Masterson could come back anyday.. Could change the PW on his account (So Zucey can't get on it) what makes you think people can get there by now if he has access to the account? If the account has the money still then i guess zucey doesn't care.
Another paragraph.
zucey asked for the account. Asked for him to make 3T. he sold at 2.5B per right? so why didn't he just upgrade the shop? 3B even 5B per. He spent 2T on what? when he knew he had to get 3T. So its partly Mastersons fault and zuceys. (This is how your describing it btw)
"However, masterson spent 2T using the account.His friend (not really a friend now, but whatever) got angry and forced masterson to make 3T again" This just gets me all messed up. Options here are many. ima list them
1. Why and what did he use the money for?
2. Why didn't he upgrade the shop he had?
3. He wasn't forced to do anything. He could've just said no.
So what did he do? Just quit?
"He mentions that he is also no longer respected as a guy, as everyone thinks he is the OPiest person on the server." So thats the reason why? People think he's the Most OP guy on the server. So he just quits? Dude i was considered that once i even have a screen shot of someone saying they were gonna worship me. Did i care? No. There is nothing, nothing wrong with that sentence at all. People have opinions and theirs was good. So that makes him feel like he's Not respected? Ok then.

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
Amazing. I spend my time writing a good post and you respond like that.
What do you want me to react? a kiss on the cheek. It's fun to see people like you would do anything to get notice by the one you always looking up for, you don't need to be so dramatic about it.
Talk about dramatic it's just a game, don't need for hate nor wanted to be "respected". The objective of games is to have fun not being all "I want to be the best". It's barely worth playing op prison anyway (no offense) The point is be more open-minded don't let all that blood get in to your head ;)

mastersson

Pika Lover
How do you expect us to respond? Zucey123 is one of my friends and i haven't seen him for months. Idc who got scammed anymore but cmon. Masterson could come back anyday.. Could change the PW on his account (So Zucey can't get on it) what makes you think people can get there by now if he has access to the account? If the account has the money still then i guess zucey doesn't care.
Another paragraph.
zucey asked for the account. Asked for him to make 3T. he sold at 2.5B per right? so why didn't he just upgrade the shop? 3B even 5B per. He spent 2T on what? when he knew he had to get 3T. So its partly Mastersons fault and zuceys. (This is how your describing it btw)
"However, masterson spent 2T using the account.His friend (not really a friend now, but whatever) got angry and forced masterson to make 3T again" This just gets me all messed up. Options here are many. ima list them
1. Why and what did he use the money for?
2. Why didn't he upgrade the shop he had?
3. He wasn't forced to do anything. He could've just said no.
So what did he do? Just quit?
"He mentions that he is also no longer respected as a guy, as everyone thinks he is the OPiest person on the server." So thats the reason why? People think he's the Most OP guy on the server. So he just quits? Dude i was considered that once i even have a screen shot of someone saying they were gonna worship me. Did i care? No. There is nothing, nothing wrong with that sentence at all. People have opinions and theirs was good. So that makes him feel like he's Not respected? Ok then.
I know this is necro-posting, but I found out this thing. Did ever think I was not being respected ? No. And its just because of I'm sick of pika, that's all. Plus all of my friends were gone, my account was hacked twice. I'm just sick of pika's condition (pay2win) and the op prison has NO updates at all, I've been spending my 2 years of playtime over there. I just need to play other servers that I like. But Abs, thanks for posting this

Status
Not open for further replies.