Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions OP Factions shield duration-make it 12-14hours not more not less

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
OP Factions shield duration-make it 12-14hours not more not less

Detailed description:
Refering to this suggestion which has been accepted, after talking with multiple experienced people from the community we all agree in one, 16 hour shields are too much for a 45man faction. We agree shields should be increased but 16 hours is too much, it will just turn OP Factions into another SkyBlock map(no raiding will happen). Big factions will constantly have people online as there is only a gap of 8 hours in which they can get raided. Shields should be 12-14 hours, anything above that is too much any anything below that is not enough.​

Reason(s):
16 hours is too much shield for 45 man faction, there will only be 8 hours of raiding gap possible(map will die out too fast and it will become a SkyBlock).​

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1

This new chat thingy is so fking gay aaa zzz bruhfk this sht

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 I failed pretty badly on the 16 hours shield everyone bullies me, hates me and I cry all day long. Please accept this suggestion.

Outscale

Banned
Honestly 12 hours is the best solution in my opinion.

Surprise bro! Thanks for adding the antispam thingy, but no one cares.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

hmm maybe

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey iq420,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.