Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

op factions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zPvpLos

First off i dont have my power on op factions 1 i am rank donator+ and before reset i had 100 powerboost now i have only 10/10 power. I also want my Mcmmo back from buying the rank and the 500M Please if you will do so dutch . Thanks and have a good day

2great4you

Pika Member
Everything reset such as mcmmo, power, and cash there is no getting them back unless the power comes with the ranks. (I think) Chances are you won't be getting your Mcmmo credits or your 500m back, but I don't know about the power so u may have to ask a staff.

OP
OP
Z

zPvpLos

This is why i made the post for the staff & if i dont get my credits then wtf because i bought the rank mainly for the power/credits/Money/gmc so yeah.

2great4you

Pika Member
The credits and money might be a one thing only. I think u will get your power back though

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Donor will get everything back in their donor package for exapmle donor+ has 10k mcmmo,1000powerboost and 500m they will get it back like the last reset.

Pro_Builder

why i cant join to any server it say in the chat kicked whils connecting to Opfaction;Proxy is detected plss help me

OP
OP
Z

zPvpLos

Thanks stampylong will you contact Dutch to help me pls on op factions 1 i have Donator+

Status
Not open for further replies.