Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Op faction reset new possible changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleHersh

Pika Lover
Username:
LittleHersh

Suggestion:
Op faction reset new possible changes

Detailed description:
Adding a darkzone that you can farm mobs that are better then villagers (pvp is enabled so it’s risky). Not allowing commands in darkzone. Including selling your backpack.

Backpacks that hold the item that this mob drops

Bows disabled but leave pearls

1.1x damage from darkzone outpost

Max 1 ally to create fights more equal and you have to choose your team wisely

Armor break faster for quicker fights, more quick drops which adheres to the bad and good players.

Fishing where you can win anything such as spawners, ssnl ranks, mcmmo etc..

Darkzone Koth that has different loot (koth crate keys)? Top 3 players get rewards (5 keys, 3 keys, 1 key). No koth starters for this only happens once a day at a certain time to create more pvp.

Darkzone, FPS, and soccer Deathban because those places are supposed to be hard to get out of but it is nearly impossible if your opponent can insta tp back with full sets in no time.

Duels (can choose winners loot like money xp, weapons)

Darkzone mob top payouts

Koth top payouts - player not faction

Adding fishing that is at another warp with not nearly as good loot as darkzone but pvp is disabled

Supply crate that happens every 6 hours with good loot and it drops coordinates at warp envoy (can also be where envoys drop). Fly and bows are disabled so that every player has fair chance to get the loot).

Raiding- After being raided you lose your value on ftop at a % instead of all at once. This is just something I have seen before and I don’t know if players will like it here.

Reason(s):
I think this adheres to the good players as well as the not as good players so it makes it more balanced and more fun for everyone

Last edited:

Tyrants

Banned
bro these suggestions arent making any sense, darkzone on op factions would be a very stupid idea, also you have never played factions so i'd suggest you to stick to skywars

OP
OP
L

LittleHersh

Pika Lover
Are we reading the same thing? How is darkzone a stupid idea. You can’t just say that but not give a reason lol

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 Darkzone and OP Factions just dont go with each other, and the eco would stay the same just random guys would get money, buy tnt from shop and attempt factions with 10 cheaters online, on normal factions it would be good but whole Normal Factions gamemode is just sad to even join and see how it is setup there it's very p2w on there, just unplayable to me idk.

Tyrants

Banned
Are we reading the same thing? How is darkzone a stupid idea. You can’t just say that but not give a reason lol
Because its a gapple pvp and you cannot drop people easily? if you pull 4 immortals to the darkzone you will own it regardless of skills

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
-1 Darkzone and OP Factions just dont go with each other, and the eco would stay the same just random guys would get money, buy tnt from shop and attempt factions with 10 cheaters online, on normal factions it would be good but whole Normal Factions gamemode is just sad to even join and see how it is setup there it's very p2w on there, just unplayable to me idk.op
Opfac is more p2w then normal fac lol.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Opfac is more p2w then normal fac lol.
Not true, on opfac you can atleast do something without a rank, on normal fac you can only watch people get money from crates like a pooron

Tyrants

Banned
Not true, on opfac you can atleast do something without a rank, on normal fac you can only watch people get money from crates like a pooron
LMAO facts dude, if you dont have gkits and ranks on normal factions you will not be able to buy a single item

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
Bro look at your members for example they have 10 gkit special. No one have that much gkits in factions.. I played 1 season of factions and i got 2 perm mythic ranks. Everything is about ur playtime and if you grind you can get everything.

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
In opfac you have trilions and ordinary people only got milions for just potions.. Its same and even worst in opfac. But everyone have own opinions so.

Tyrants

Banned
Bro look at your members for example they have 10 gkit special. No one have that much gkits in factions.. I played 1 season of factions and i got 2 perm mythic ranks. Everything is about ur playtime and if you grind you can get everything.
Grinding on normal factions takes about 2 years to get 50 spawners what are you on about?

Tyrants

Banned
Then ur just bad lol. I started as non-ranked too. And got ftop 3 at the end (duo) without faction.
"ur bad" it was supposed to be a cane eco, and from cane you wouldnt get sht. Idk why am I arguing with a guy that never played a premium map in his desperate life

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
"ur bad" it was supposed to be a cane eco, and from cane you wouldnt get sht. Idk why am I arguing with a guy that never played a premium map in his desperate life
Lol how old are you, i did play premium map but ur acting like it was meaning of life lmaoo. You think i care about ur maps and shit. I have work and have to pay for living i cant tryhard mc like you lol

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
You dont even have to grind at all, just raid top factiona and get their value like in opfac.. But i guess ur brain is too small and you have a large free space in ur head.

Tyrants

Banned
Lol how old are you, i did play premium map but ur acting like it was meaning of life lmaoo. You think i care about ur maps and shit. I have work and have to pay for living i cant tryhard mc like you lol
Your sentences aren't making any sense, stop replying please

Status
Not open for further replies.