Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Officially saying goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Hello all of pika!

As you see by the title i am going to retire from pika. Does this mean i am quitting minecraft? does this mean no one well ever see me again on pika? No it does not. I have recently gotten premium minecraft and exploring more servers. Pika did me good when i needed it most. The day i joined pika i joined it because it had a pokemon as its logo. I love pokemon games, i have alot of them. Through the thick and thin i played on pika. From hackusates to false bans. I love pika. ive been playing on pika for almost 4 years. I played pika ever since i first got cracked minecraft. Pika was my server i went to when i was bored. Pika was my server where i played with my friends. Pika has done me well. However i may not be on the pika-network server i may be on the fourms once in awhile. Pika has been the best server for me by far and it still is. I hope it gets better and gets huge. When ever i looked up cracked minecraft server pika always came up in the least top 5. But for me pika is number 1. I will say my goodbyes now

Good Bye XxTheMeteorxX been with me for like 2 years now real OG<3.
Good Bye Draegoner The person who is just chill.
Good Bye VeggiDay The staff member who actually talked to me <3.
Good Bye Daantje8 Not sure if he plays anymore but ive been with him ever since he was in nublets OG.
Good Bye Izha the person who gave me a faction when i most needed one and dupes ;).
Good Bye TheBearKingHD the bear who always denied my report threads for stupid reasons ;)
Good Bye IzzDope Ive known him for like 4 years now ;) <3.
Good Bye zPvplos the guy who swears at everything in eggwars ;).
Good Bye Superior___ The guy who will always be bae at pvp <3 (even tho ive seen u on another server xD)
Good Bye Shaundaboss The guy who always trashtalked me once i got online.
Good Bye All fo my other friend's whos name i cant think of.
And last but not least Good Bye All who helped me out when i needed it if it was duping armor for me or giving me a faction thank you! <3

Love all of pika, hopefully it comes out with new stuff. Love all of pika <3 DutchminerHD you have a good thing going for you bud!

A loyal player to pika -IceyGamer

I fall, I rise
I Make mistakes but i live,
I learn, Ive been hurt, But
I am alive. i am a Human
I am not perfect
But i am thankful <3.

xAriies

damn Icey lmao
I wished I've known sooner, got me right in the feels bb gurl
- Izz Come Back little kiddo

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Izz, I will be on the forums but i wont be able to play ingame until staff reset my password. Silly goose

Status
Not open for further replies.