Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Non-premium account to Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

geilokev7

• Server All
  • Suggestion
    Account Transfer or ALL data transfer But that is only for donator or player bought rank here
  • Reason
    Other player are want to change there name account or transfer here account to another account why we need a non-premium account to Premium account policy like example you are normal player you are called non-premium account but if you bought rank or donate here you are called now Premium account and you are allowed to transfer account to another account and if you want more know about account transfer talk to me here :)

MouraThat

Veteran
  • Server All
  • Suggestion
    Account Transfer or ALL data transfer But that is only for donator or player bought rank here
  • Reason
    Other player are want to change there name account or transfer here account to another account why we need a non-premium account to Premium account policy like example you are normal player you are called non-premium account but if you bought rank or donate here you are called now Premium account and you are allowed to transfer account to another account and if you want more know about account transfer talk to me here :)
Thats the only reason whyd you want to transfer ranks because you donated. If you want to know why rank transfers arent allowed ask staff.
Im sorry if i misunderstood but the phrasing is quite poorly phrased so im quite confused by what you said.

OP
OP
geilokev7

geilokev7

Thats the only reason whyd you want to transfer ranks because you donated. If you want to know why rank transfers arent allowed ask staff.
Im sorry if i misunderstood but the phrasing is quite poorly phrased so im quite confused by what you said.
I'm not donator and I'm not bought rank is only suggestion if you want go on and if not want is ok to me

Fanta

Legendary Pika
First of all....what in Satan's dog food did I just read
Second of all *makes it rain*

DirkieXP

Banned
There will be an option where players can donate to get their ranks transfered, at least that is what Dutchminer had planned.

appeltje

well actualy the server is cracked so when you change your name your uuid that is registerd on the server will change aswell normaly on a premium server it will change automaticly

D

DTriple

Ye but @geilokev7 is saying that you should have transfers for non donators to... While I'm wondering what is there to transfer for non donators..?

Status
Not open for further replies.