Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

No hit glitch fix by zxga

GodGamerzz

@Zxga you had mentioned on 1 of ur posts on how to fix the no hit glitch in which you cant damage ur opponent cuz ur blocking ur sword or smethin. Pls tell me how to unblock my sword (when im not blocking). If you did it would be a great help, and also i tried messaging u on discord but it says zxga#0938 is invalid. But if anyone else knows how to fix this pls reply. again it would be great help.

Zxga

Great Reporter
@Zxga you had mentioned on 1 of ur posts on how to fix the no hit glitch in which you cant damage ur opponent cuz ur blocking ur sword or smethin. Pls tell me how to unblock my sword (when im not blocking). If you did it would be a great help, and also i tried messaging u on discord but it says zxga#0938 is invalid. But if anyone else knows how to fix this pls reply. again it would be great help.
I'm not really getting what you're trying to say, but I'll assume you're talking about the block hit glitch. Basically if your hits aren't registering just try right clicking once to unblock your sword and I think it should be registering again

OP
OP
G

GodGamerzz

Thank you so much! Is it possible for u to give me your discord if i have further questions? As it will be easier for me to connect with you. I will try the method and get back to you.

Thanks again.