Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

new safe cheats???

realoneness

Epic Pika
IGN
oneness
so earlier i was playing, i was actually camping in a safe against a player named 'nvxq_' so i was basically above the pressure plate which obviously keeps the door closed, and he was camping at the door, waiting for me to come out... after about 10 seconds, i suddenly got tp'ed off the pressure plate and moved 1 block thus making the door open, as soon as the door opened, he went in and we had a safe fight, luckily i won but im actually wondering if that is a new cheat where they could make you tp off 1 block so that they can open the safe door? unfortunately i did not get to record it and when i did, i only captured the fight which is irrelevant to the topic.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
so earlier i was playing, i was actually camping in a safe against a player named 'nvxq_' so i was basically above the pressure plate which obviously keeps the door closed, and he was camping at the door, waiting for me to come out... after about 10 seconds, i suddenly got tp'ed off the pressure plate and moved 1 block thus making the door open, as soon as the door opened, he went in and we had a safe fight, luckily i won but im actually wondering if that is a new cheat where they could make you tp off 1 block so that they can open the safe door? unfortunately i did not get to record it and when i did, i only captured the fight which is irrelevant to the topic.
Logically, something they must have added for anti-camping... So my guess is a server-side plugin

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
There is no cheat like that to be honest but here is 1 thing that you might be lagging or it was a glitch because thats not possible with any hacks or anything

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Contrary to what @bestproplay2 said, there IS teleport / phase cheats. However the probability of that being used are extremely slim because they are some of the easiest flags known to anticheat. Next time I recommend getting a clip and uploading it for people to analyze or just report it outright!

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Contrary to what @bestproplay2 said, there IS teleport / phase cheats. However the probability of that being used are extremely slim because they are some of the easiest flags known to anticheat. Next time I recommend getting a clip and uploading it for people to analyze or just report it outright!
They existed, but not tp or blink or fake-lag cheat will last 2 minutes against polar, so they are indeed patched

The anticheat itself tho can fly you back a few blocks in some occasions