Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New rule For galactix network. {Really important}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meron

So I have found this glich or something that a member in my faction is using it, and he killed me with it even when I warned him so I lost all my good stuff 1 ig, gsword, galactix computer, etc.... .So this glitch {kinda like a glitch} is that a guy from your faction comes in and shoots you with a Zues enchanted bow. It dose damage 0.5 hearts + fire. This shouldnt be allowed or alot of people might use this ``Glitch`` to kill or more like a fac tpa trap to kill the player and get his stuff/burn it. If this thread gets accepted {I will try to make my best to make it} I would like to tell you the punishments:

Killing faction players with Zues Bow = 2-1 week ban {Accedently playing or not}

Ty for reading my thread this is my second one!

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well this is the issue with electric arrows too but its not a glitch.. The lightning does the damage not the arrow. If you shoot bombbardment or tnt arrows that can kill faction mates too.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Also I don't think that should be bannable its factions, betrayals happen.

OP
OP
M

Meron

Also I don't think that should be bannable its factions, betrayals happen.
Well it is like tpa killing in factions but keeps you in the fac or /f home and keeps killing you.
It is betrayal but it also should be bannable because it is bassicly an explote.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well it is like tpa killing in factions but keeps you in the fac or /f home and keeps killing you.
It is betrayal but it also should be bannable because it is bassicly an explote.
Its should be bannable cuz it isn't tp trapping you go to f hone and after he kills you he doesnt kill ya asap

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
Hey! this isnt a tp trap! tp trap means like you are bedrocked And u can't move or fight but killing peoples instantly with spamming on /f home isnt a tp trap because you didnt tp to him and she/he didnt tp you to he/she
if you want a rule* Like this please post it on suggestions! P.S Have Fun on Galactic!

Link for suggesting: https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Status
Not open for further replies.