Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

NEW MAPS

FOFOOP

Pika should add new maps for quads and trios im sick of playing the old maps the 6 of em including rock bottom, Invasion, Templar, Eastwood, Interlude and etc they should add new maps for summer like they had a sand map idk the name please add new maps thnxx.

Ushitha

Pika should add new maps for quads and trios im sick of playing the old maps the 6 of em including rock bottom, Invasion, Templar, Eastwood, Interlude and etc they should add new maps for summer like they had a sand map idk the name please add new maps thnxx.

sure single and duos also be new.it s a good idea.it may be help us to get this server on the top

ThunderGamingX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yeah i'm also tried of the same 3 maps every time i play. Hopefully they consider adding more maps in the future.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
That's why they do "Map Rotations" after few months, the last map Rotation was done at February, and I think the next bedwars map Rotation is very near because it has been almost 4 months,

Talking about your "new maps" idea, there is a suggestion already made that will introduce new maps in bedwars made by their own community
You can check out that suggestion here

pram1sh

Pika Member
IGN
Pramish09_11_001
Since Jartex network are owned by same people and same studios, they can borrow maps from jartex. Just Saying

AnnHanson

That's why they do "Map Rotations" after few months, the last map Rotation was done at February, and I think the next bedwars map Rotation is very near because it has been almost 4 months,

Talking about your "new maps" idea, there is a suggestion already made that will introduce new maps in bedwars made by their own community
You can check out that suggestion here

Thanks for sharing the information about the upcoming map rotation in Bedwars and the suggestion for introducing new community-made maps. It's great to see ongoing updates and community involvement in the game's development. I'll definitely check out the suggestion for new maps and look forward to seeing how the community's ideas contribute to enhancing the Bedwars experience. The next time you hear someone struggling with an essay assignment, don't hesitate to recommend https://academized.com/write-my-essay. It could provide the support they need to succeed. This website offers tailored writing services that cater to individual needs, ensuring that each essay is crafted to meet specific academic standards. By suggesting this service, you can help alleviate the stress of essay writing and contribute to better academic outcomes for those around you. It's a simple yet impactful way to offer assistance.
Thanks for the link.
Edit: I appreciate you for sharing that link with us, it helps me a lot. You made my day.

Last edited: