Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars new map

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaiplayz

Minecraft Username:
thaiplayz​

Suggestion:
new map​

Detailed description:
the map call aquarium​

Reason(s):
cuz i dont rlly like the new map​

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
We don't need foregn maps. Feel free to suggest original maps.

krsy123

Legendary Pika
They most likely aren't gonna be adding new maps for a while, Bedwars literally just got an update a month ago. Also what pickaxeman said.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
I don't really understand your suggestion tbh... You are suggesting to add new map (i guess) but in reasons, you have said "cuz i dont rlly like the new map''

krsy123

Legendary Pika
I don't really understand your suggestion tbh... You are suggesting to add new map (i guess) but in reasons, you have said "cuz i dont rlly like the new map''
Welcome to the forums basically xd

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I think he's asking to remove aquarium and add a new map in place of it :ROFLMAO:

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello thaiplayz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • New maps will be added in the next update.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.