Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice New gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Username:
GoatFan98​

Suggestion:
New gamemode​

Detailed description:
Gamemode name:
SwordFight

Description:
It's a gamemode where the player has to kill his/her opponent with only a sword.

Items:
-Iron helmet
Protection II

-Iron chestplate
Protection II

-Iron leggings
Protection II

-Iron boots
Protection II

-Iron Sword
Sharpness I

-Golden apple
Amount: 1

-Steak
Amount: 5​

Reason(s):
There are lots of players, who abuse their items, for example rod spammers. These people are sometimes untouchable, for example, if they get comboed, they start to run, and spam their rod or their bow, killing their opponent the most annoying way. Nobody wants PVP to become this.

It would be a better alternative for classic duels, but without annyoing people.

Here, you have to actually combo people with your sword, and this gamemode would actually require some skill.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

Custom kits exist, There are already similar game modes to this.

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
GoatFan98

Suggestion:
New gamemode

Detailed description:
Gamemode name:

SwordFight

Description:

It's a gamemode where the player has to kill his/her opponent with only a sword.

Items:

-Iron helmet

Protection II

-Iron chestplate

Protection II

-Iron leggings

Protection II

-Iron boots

Protection II

-Iron Sword

Sharpness I

-Golden apple

Amount: 1

-Steak

Amount: 5

Reason(s):
There are lots of players, who abuse their items, for example rod spammers. These people are sometimes untouchable, for example, if they get comboed, they start to run, and spam their rod or their bow, killing their opponent the most annoying way. Nobody wants PVP to become this.

It would be a better alternative for classic duels, but without annyoing people.

Here, you have to actually combo people with your sword, and this gamemode would actually require some skill.
There's no point in that unless you want to train on how to combo, but I'd say sumo does a pretty good job. I, like you, hate rod/bow spammers too, but once you get used to them it will get easier beating them. So I feel like there's no point in making an entirely new gamemode just for that.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello GoatFan98,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Custom kits already exist on Practice.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.