Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[New Command]:/skin set

Status
Not open for further replies.

KagamineErick

plssss set this command so everyone can have a skin plsssss

(Sorry new to this)
  • Server : the whole pika-network
  • suggestion
To make people have skin from any user like -> /Skin set TBNRfrags
  • Reason
-To let people have good skins (rather than Steve or alex)
-no more skin racism like-> people think that skins are op and steve and alex are just for noobs
-to let people feel what its like to have a skin

Last edited:

Fanta

Legendary Pika
tumblr_nvqopfvWGN1qhiw03o2_500.gif

MouraThat

Veteran
No i dont have a premium but i have a skin yet it doesnt show up
2 things need to be adressed
1. it would be nice to have a skin commands so no one can have those ugly and boring steve/alex skins (sorry , no offence) and everyone can have a skin regardless of how much money they spent but thats something more up to Minecraft rather than Pika server.
2. half the time skins dont show up . i know this issue has already been adressed but still i thought id put it out there.
Nice idea tho i understand with the currency thing tho
47 pesos -1 dollar is a lot

OP
OP
KagamineErick

KagamineErick

also some people are being racist about the non-skin users like -> they think that skin users are op (when they realized that non-skin users can totally rek there faces in eggwars lel (so true) )

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i dont rly like this idea
kinda unfair for premium users like me lol

Draegoner

Veteran
It should be a random skin from a selection chosen by the owner. that way its fair for everyone, kinda.

MouraThat

Veteran
i dont rly like this idea
kinda unfair for premium users like me lol
I agree but cracked users cant choose there own skin. i think it should be a random process where they get a skin.
Or just do MC skin search thats how i got my skin.

MouraThat

Veteran
also some people are being racist about the non-skin users like -> they think that skin users are op (when they realized that non-skin users can totally rek there faces in eggwars lel (so true) )
its not racism but its true
for me there reason why is because if you dont chose a skin for me it makes the person either look lazy for not going online and finding or not very knowledgable because they dont know what to do therefore i treat them in pvp games with less caution(None the less they still do rek me sometimes)
also skin users arent OP . i have a skin and im far from OP

faydee

Veteran
Lets talk about the positive things and bad things in this suggestion :
Postive:
1) It will allow cracked users who can afford to buy premuim account get a skin they want.
2) the players who can use this command will have the ability to make his own skin

Thats all for what I can think off

Negetive things:
1) the players who can use this command can make his skin look rasict , bad , showing gender parts
2) the player will have the ability to always change his skin

So I really like this idea it is weird and not alot servers use it but it can go bad so I have few solutions for it
1) make this command in the shop the player who wants it need to pay for it like the invsee and rename command
2) set a cool down for like 1 month so that the player dont spam skin
3) there will be a bannable skins
4) if another player have the same skin it will say it is in use chose another skin

GTF

Pika Lover
lol this suggestion is useless even if people hate it or not, server disabled skins.

MouraThat

Veteran
Lets talk about the positive things and bad things in this suggestion :
Postive:
1) It will allow cracked users who can afford to buy premuim account get a skin they want.
2) the players who can use this command will have the ability to make his own skin

Thats all for what I can think off

Negetive things:
1) the players who can use this command can make his skin look rasict , bad , showing gender parts
2) the player will have the ability to always change his skin

So I really like this idea it is weird and not alot servers use it but it can go bad so I have few solutions for it
1) make this command in the shop the player who wants it need to pay for it like the invsee and rename command
2) set a cool down for like 1 month so that the player dont spam skin
3) there will be a bannable skins
4) if another player have the same skin it will say it is in use chose another skin
I Think there will be guidelines to your skin im sure after there will be a new rule that skins have to be appropriate. 2. what does this mean for players who already have a skin,this is the problem. 3. i think the issue is what about for premium people why was it worth spending money when everyone else has the feature. The answer is premium has lots of features.

faydee

Veteran
I Think there will be guidelines to your skin im sure after there will be a new rule that skins have to be appropriate. 2. what does this mean for players who already have a skin,this is the problem. 3. i think the issue is what about for premium people why was it worth spending money when everyone else has the feature. The answer is premium has lots of features.
You are right premuim players will say it aint fair but because of that i said this command will be in shop lets say for 10 euros that way the two sides will win the cracked and premuim users

CloudAP

Veteran
I think people would rather buy premium than buy /skin command

Status
Not open for further replies.