Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord New art event every months or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeStacks

Minecraft Username:
ShadeStacks

Suggestion:
New art event every months or 2

Detailed description:
I would like pika discord to conduct a painting/drawing competition just like the karaoke event. There are many people who can draw/paint so this will be very nice for them to show case their talent. I myself am a great artist so I would love to participate in events like these.
I am not sure how the prizes system works so I will let u guys decide it. But please take this into consideration. This will improve the communication in people and also help them show their talent and have a recognition in this awsome server.
People show have a signature on the painting or the drawing they are presenting. And they should also be willing to clarify if the judges get any doubt.
It would be better if a new event chart is created to avoid confusion with the karaoke event.​

Reason(s):
This will help people to show their talent and these talented artists can also help the building team design maps for festivals and events (just a suggestion). This will help speed up the progress.
This will help people show their talents and even discover their hidden talents. People are also bored due to the covid pandemic. So this will keep then entertained.​

Example(s):
People can paint/draw and show/share their pictures in the events lobby.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter

This is not possible through discord.
Everyone can cheat easily as staff cannot watch 100 participants at once.

There id no relations between Drawing/Art and Minecraft

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Could you provide more information? How are we going to monitor the event? How are we going to stop one person from taking all 3 places with different drawings, for example? How would the event, as a whole, look like, from start to end?

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 and waiting 2 months just for this event nah ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Reasons mentioned above ^
- - - -

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
People could easily cheat on here so I don't think this will be added. But this is a great idea.
+1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he sucks at drawing, makes him mad and decides to swear at everyone, suddenly realizes that Trollge from ,,Forests unidentified voices" incident is one of the persons that blazetharkidrs sweared at, making him scared the poop out of him, and leaves the server, makes his PC gets a virus and Trollge from ,,Forests unidentified voices" incident comes out of his monitor, blazetharkidrs grabs a Combat Shotgun from gta san andreas ( not playing that game ) which somehow came out of his pc and uses it on trollge and realizes hes immune, then the rest of trollges which im not gonna mention since everyone knows about them decided to chase blazetharkidrs with Trollge from ,,Forests unidentified voices" incident and end this massacre of blazetharkidrs

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello ShadeStacks,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • It would be easy to exploit the system, therefore this event would lose its purpose.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.