Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
To be honest getting denied after playing for like 2-3 years on thus server is kind of a bummer.
Its a bump on the road to getting accepted soon, the key is learning where you messed up :)

MouraThat

Veteran
Sad that this is how it use to be
We had to work hard. Never give up
Imagine the team without you Bear

BramOG

Epic Pika
being denied is actually good, you will never give a perfect application and the times u get denied you can improve your apply.
Most of the time is the first application you make rushed. In the month/months, you get to apply again you can make it a lot better!

Slendyy

Veteran
Hello, community.

So, i was digging down my computer and went to the deepest depths of the pictures i could've found. And simply, the nostalgia hit me so i felt like sharing this. It's about my first and second application i've made and recently, i have seen people quitting this wonderful community as for the reason their application being denied.

When i first applied, it got denied after exactly 2 weeks by the current Head-Administrator, Thav01. The reason may be seen in this screenshot.
4445611193bf453f94a3fe6038736d3d.png

The day this happened, i was very dropped down in mood and wasn't happy at all. Things just got worse when i entered my application to see the comments and saw it being denied. At first, as most of the people i wanted to leave the server. However, i went to sleep that night and once i woke up, i have re-read the comment and saw my mistakes. So from that day, i haven't given up and worked on my behavior and have became even more active. About two months later, from December 20th to February 13th i have re-applied and my hopes went really high, since i got to know staff members and felt that my behavior has indeed, improved. I have gotten three pages of +1's from the community and received a final answer.
2fe154e175294bdbbdbe614a7f5af45d.png

My hard work, everyday activity and behavior has brought me to where i currently am today. This thread was made for the purpose to NEVER GIVE UP since as already mentioned, i've seen people leaving for the reason of their application being denied. Same happened to the today's moderator, @Younger.
Same @TheBearKingHD , promoted together. I got denied too and then I tried again. Remember that time at Christmas in another server? ahah

salwaswemi

Veteran
never give up right @Robin Nijmeijer XD
I applied to in 20 October 2015 with robin , and I got accepted ! but something wrong happened , I still don't know it .
soo I applied again after 6 months in may 2016 and I became helper :p.
here's an old screenshot I found it .
bGFYgGd.png

fatsonu

Dear Staff It's been almost 3 weeks since I've submitted the support ticket and no help. Please try to help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.