Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nether wart growing issues

soday

Is something wrong with the nether warts in this server or is it just me? I'm desperately trying to grow some without any luck (And yes, I'm in the nether). I've tried with and without light, standing there for maybe half an hour or more, without even one growing to stage two. Weirdly enough this problem didnt occur before some days before the restart, when they usually grew just fine. Has anyone else gotten this problem or am I doing something wrong?

bratphobic

Epic Pika
yea thats strange, never heard of this issue occurring before either. maybe try logging off, restarting ur game. something like that will maybe fix the problem. if not i suggest filing a bug report (:

Boost

Great Reporter
Is something wrong with the nether warts in this server or is it just me? I'm desperately trying to grow some without any luck (And yes, I'm in the nether). I've tried with and without light, standing there for maybe half an hour or more, without even one growing to stage two. Weirdly enough this problem didnt occur before some days before the restart, when they usually grew just fine. Has anyone else gotten this problem or am I doing something wrong?
I usually harvest nether wart in the dark also just relog sometimes it bugs out