Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nether Pig spawner mover scam

Kentyy

A user named Andejko123123 volunteered to silk touch pig spawners in nether after I've asked ~StoPizza if he could help me with his silk touch in public chat. User Andrejko123123 private messaged me about his ability to help me, which seeing that he is quite involved with the community I accepted his proposal. When he teleported to my nether I gave him permission to break placed spawners, after breaking the pig spawners he initiated a trade which he declined shortly after. When he declined the trade he said "Thanks for Pig spawners" and left my island. In approximately 60 seconds chat has been cleared which disabled me from obtaining any chat evidence. After askin one of the trial staff members, i've been told to write about this on the forum with island logs being enough evidence to be invastigated into.
1597672532263.png1597672585559.png

ZmackerZ

Pika Lover
Just realized that Andrejko123123 is currently my island member. He looks very kind for now but i doesn't know for further. We're sorry about this. Also at that time, Andrejko is not my island members.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just realized that Andrejko123123 is currently my island member. He looks very kind for now but i doesn't know for further. We're sorry about this. Also at that time, Andrejko is not my island members.
lol, should /is ban him XD jk jk. If now he is fine, then just forget that. But if @Kentyy have a great/ obvious evidence to punish him, then thats what the staff team needs to handle

ZmackerZ

Pika Lover
Yeah i will be putting eyes on he. thanks for telling(y)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yeah i will be putting eyes on he. thanks for telling(y)
hum... np. If he really have that kind of behavior, just is ban him asap, as if you give him any permission about anything, he may idk break spawners?
and take other's things? well idk will he do that, or at the start he is just a king person, did nothing wrong. Thats IMPROTANT to chose a good island member

ZmackerZ

Pika Lover
I gaved he admin yesterday i mean island moderator but he still cant break spawners so chill out