Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nerf iron golem’s in bedwar

Sarbulol

idk if its me or every other player but i dont like iron golems per now condition cuz they are too op for bedwar not only they can tear through diamond armor with prot 2/3 which is hell of annoying and another thing is that they have too much health even diamond sharp sword can beat it easily in many conditions iron golems play better than players ik pika maps have slow iron which has some advantages on this factor in which player can buy iron golems easily but still please make it die from fireball or display its health above it head atleast i want this in the game cuz my friend lost his ws cuz of this.At it my opinion.And i am happy i raised voice for this or more over letter’s

Otherside

Great Reporter
Don't you watched those minecraft speedrun videos?
3 blocks and that's enough. ☠️
Or just lure them in the void.

OP
OP
Sarbulol

Sarbulol

Don't you watched those minecraft speedrun videos?
3 blocks and that's enough. ☠️
Or just lure them in the void.
See first thing yes I do watch speed run
And dude if some body has iron to buy iron Golem's can't get a fire ball which can send you like 50 block up in the air and why would they Waite to you to kill iron Golem's it not gonna happen and no it can't be lure into void lava water cactus cuz their ai won't let them dude it a late game item even if you build 3 block high a fireball will come to your face and hit you if the other player isn't fool.It not like iron Golem's need to fix if it how it need to be I am ok it just my thoughts on this topic