Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Need help?

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey loves, how is everyone doing? I made a thread that got some attention around 4 years ago, where I asked people if they need help?
Well I am bored, pretty much anyone I knew is gone from the server, and I don't have any of my ranks back yet. So here I am again.
Do you need help building something? farming? mining? do you have a question about how to play in survival or what to do in survival?
Or do you simply just need a friend or someone to spend sometime with? hit me up!!!

MrFarmerBrown

m8 i got stuck in netherportal i cant go home i cant chat i cant do anything please can u kill me or smth i cant do shit and its claimed land so i cant break it

OP
OP
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey love, not really anything I could do about that, which is why I specified -non staff- related helps... try contacting a staff! they could tp you out of there.

James_s

Rare Pika
Hey loves, how is everyone doing? I made a thread that got some attention around 4 years ago, where I asked people if they need help?
Well I am bored, pretty much anyone I knew is gone from the server, and I don't have any of my ranks back yet. So here I am again.
Do you need help building something? farming? mining? do you have a question about how to play in survival or what to do in survival?
Or do you simply just need a friend or someone to spend sometime with? hit me up!!!
wb :p