Need help?

Search

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Veteran
Hey loves, how is everyone doing? I made a thread that got some attention around 4 years ago, where I asked people if they need help?
Well I am bored, pretty much anyone I knew is gone from the server, and I don't have any of my ranks back yet. So here I am again.
Do you need help building something? farming? mining? do you have a question about how to play in survival or what to do in survival?
Or do you simply just need a friend or someone to spend sometime with? hit me up!!!

m8 i got stuck in netherportal i cant go home i cant chat i cant do anything please can u kill me or smth i cant do shit and its claimed land so i cant break it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Veteran
Hey love, not really anything I could do about that, which is why I specified -non staff- related helps... try contacting a staff! they could tp you out of there.

Which game mode can you mostly find hackers in?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Veteran
I need help losing my virginity, can you help?

Hey loves, how is everyone doing? I made a thread that got some attention around 4 years ago, where I asked people if they need help?
Well I am bored, pretty much anyone I knew is gone from the server, and I don't have any of my ranks back yet. So here I am again.
Do you need help building something? farming? mining? do you have a question about how to play in survival or what to do in survival?
Or do you simply just need a friend or someone to spend sometime with? hit me up!!!
wb :p