Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nearf titan and elite kits...............

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
Its too op, people are litterly abusing it saying they will rush you and you can't do shit..... this happened to me when a 19 leveled elite said that he will rush me, so he had to just get blocks and nothing else, they get a weapon and free Armour. Nearf it. Don't make the server pay to win. It isn't very surprising that all the people on the lifetime leader board have the titan rank, whether it be titans themselves, ytubers or staff.

tlang

Veteran
It's almost been a year since minigames reset. There were only a few titans on the leaderboard for the first 9 months. But later due to the december giveaways the number of titans have increased a lot. You can vote for the server and end up on top 5 to get a free giftcard. Using that you can buy a rank.

OP
OP
Spicy_Ice

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
It's almost been a year since minigames reset. There were only a few titans on the leaderboard for the first 9 months. But later due to the december giveaways the number of titans have increased a lot. You can vote for the server and end up on top 5 to get a free giftcard. Using that you can buy a rank.
Ightt, guess I will vote to get the rank to abuse the kit lol.

MouraThat

Veteran
yep ranks aren't that rare on minigames anymore so it doesn't even make it that good :(

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
especially eman kit u can just pearl next island and die in 1 sec its too op

MouraThat

Veteran
especially eman kit u can just pearl next island and die in 1 sec its too op
Well that's not a rank kit and it also costs a lot of money to upgrade it to the kit which has ender pearl so its probably fair

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Well that's not a rank kit and it also costs a lot of money to upgrade it to the kit which has ender pearl so its probably fair
u can easily get it just get kills with snowballs bows, and it had armor+diamond sword i think the sword should be removed which will be more diffcuilt to kill them

MouraThat

Veteran
u can easily get it just get kills with snowballs bows, and it had armor+diamond sword i think the sword should be removed which will be more diffcuilt to kill them
Trust me that kit takes a lot of money to get. You can't just get that kit very easily. Its fine the way it is. Besides it only gives ender kit no other op stuff or something like that

Pikaaaa

Pika Lover
Trust me that kit takes a lot of money to get. You can't just get that kit very easily. Its fine the way it is. Besides it only gives ender kit no other op stuff or something like that
i got upgraded to that kit and it takes 6 days to get so what you said is true.

Not everyone is as good at voting as you @tlang

Unawarely

The Pika
Tbh the kit isn't that good considering the Enderman kit exists. Imo, titan is about as good as a max enderman kit, which is well balanced. People like @Patolunix who are just good skywars players, were #1 on both kill and win leaderboards for like 6 months before buying titan kit, and they don't even use it most of the time. It's definitely possible to be unranked and good.

crazysteve79

The Pika
it's not what PPL think that being un ranked won't matter a lot well it will bc they get so thic coin amount max out skills there 1 kills is =my 3 kills and bout there kits sharp 3 is just rigged you can't even argue duh

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Its too op, people are litterly abusing it saying they will rush you and you can't do shit..... this happened to me when a 19 leveled elite said that he will rush me, so he had to just get blocks and nothing else, they get a weapon and free Armour. Nearf it. Don't make the server pay to win. It isn't very surprising that all the people on the lifetime leader board have the titan rank, whether it be titans themselves, ytubers or staff.
They pay for the ranks for a reason.