Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Name changes requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:
Name changes requests

Detailed description:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]What is Name changes request?[/BGCOLOR]
For example, my ign is EA0_2_0_8_, and i decide to change my ign to others. As this is a cracked server, if you changes ign, all your stat will be gone.
I suggest that forum can add one more box like this -> View: https://imgur.com/gallery/kKRzXvT
, this is for people entering their old ign, and the new ign, then the system will help them to transfer the data from one account to another.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Player may transfer others player stat to their own, how to avoid it?[/BGCOLOR]
The easiest way to avoid it is to add a command in game for example /ignchange [old ign] [new ign] , then the system will generate a random 4 unit number [1234] and have the link in it. I have made a video for it, go to #example for it.
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]How to avoid player keeps requesting? [/BGCOLOR]
Server can set for example at most 3 request, if he request for at the fourth times, he won't able to transfer his stat to his new ign.​

Reason(s):
As what i know, i have few friends they have played on the server, having some good stat. one day, one of them wants to change their name to something else. After he knows name changes will lose his stat, he don't want to change anymore.

So hoping this could be implement.​

Example(s):

Outscale

Banned
+1
I would like to see something like this, not in game , but on forums.
I recently changed my premium IGN and i would like to change my Forum Name to that IGN.

This would be nearly impossible to add to the server , new players would use this when bored.
Also something like this is possible already , but not to everyone. If you change your Premium IGN to another one(or just want to transfer your ranks to a new account) you can purchase a "Rank Transfer" on forums for 10EUR , this feature transfers ALL of your ranks/classes from Account A to Account B , they probably made it like this cause its a lot of work , this way they can limit this for people that actually want a rank transfer so badly they decide to pay for it.

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This would be nearly impossible to add to the server , new players would use this when bored.
Also something like this is possible already , but not to everyone. If you change your Premium IGN to another one(or just want to transfer your ranks to a new account) you can purchase a "Rank Transfer" on forums for 10EUR , this feature transfers ALL of your ranks/classes from Account A to Account B , they probably made it like this cause its a lot of work , this way they can limit this for people that actually want a rank transfer so badly they decide to pay for it.

i know there is a rank transfer in ths store, but i think it will be great for free bcuz people cant change their ign. just my personal perspective

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
You can see that there's a notice everytime about changing usernames. We absolutely doesn't support any data transfer from the previous account to the new one.

Outscale

Banned
if this was a premium server and all have premium account i would give a +1
In that case this suggestion wouldn't even be made , on premium servers you can change your premium account name as much as you want(name change is possible every 30 days if im right) and you will still have the same ranks and everything

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey 0208,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
You can buy a rank transfer at our store.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.