Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nais to meet y'all

#BanAllHackers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am a hacker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

northerngames

Greetings! The name's northerngames. Nice to meet you all Pika fans. Me? If y'all want to picture me, just imagine that A* asian kid in your class that happens to be a prefect, take away his specs, bracers, poor clothing choice, add specs again, give him more personality and BAM, you have me.

I'm a 15 year old guy, have a love for indie game developing (stuff like undertale, terraria), RC plane and heli building. Oh yeah, i play the saxophone and have an unhealthy obsession with Jazz and fusion Jazz, 'Nuff said.

A PvP enthusiast, great factions teammate, horrible eggwars teammate (no skype, no coordination lol), great HG teammate, want some stuff to be built? Great, let me handle it! If anyone wants me in your faction, I will be please to join and help you guiz out.

I joined Pika some time ago, to give a good picture, imagine Pika when PAC started banning people who jump-hit PvP.

Yeah, great times, much appeals, very wow, staff headache, much items found.

You know, fun fact; I find hacked clients interesting; like, most probably, when i see someone hacking, i would more or less react lidis; *process what i just saw*, Dayum, how tf does senpai code ESP and wallhack? :p
(C'mon, don't tell me you don't find hacked clients interesting, they have auto build for a mansion, A MANSION. WTF)

I ain't on discord yet, so don't bother adding me, and no judge my pacing on my post, i wrote this intro in 4 mins.

P.S How To Find A Hacker 101
step 1; find a hacker
step2: record the hacker
Step 3: if you forgot step 2, you are a horrible reporter
Step 4: Screenshot it
Step 5: Wait for flames on your lack of evidence in your screenshot
Step 6: Aight, in all seriousness, just drink invisibility pot, and speed 2 pot, don't wear armour, and run around and you'll find all the ESP users. (or just hang in a very secluded spot in HUB and wait for someone to come 2 come to you.)

Cheers, northerngames

MouraThat

Veteran
You sound just like me . I'm horrible eggwars teammate can't pvp no Skype etc . Thank God I have a donator rank on eggwars (on my alt)

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
If you like jazzy songs I'll start dumping new ones here every little while or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.