Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Youtube Channel

Xenosha

Pika Lover
Hi everybody !
I hope you are in shape, for me it's fine!
Today I present my youtube channel where I regularly post videos including the server Pika Network! (especially on the pratice with my friend marte11)
Some of you know it but I'm French so obviously many people will not understand my videos, and that's why I'll try to make videos where everyone can understand (Like montages fighting etc.)

My Youtube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2n5SmaQam0ncVj7miECIQ?view_as=subscriber

That's about it, if you have reviews (positive or negative) I'll take them all without exception! Thank you to everyone for reading this good game on PikaNetwork! :D

Cordially,
Xenosha.

fawfgaw

The Pika
Its alright but try not to promote. And also remove that bandicam watermark there are alot of free recording programs that are free whitout the watermark.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Hi everybody !
I hope you are in shape, for me it's fine!
Today I present my youtube channel where I regularly post videos including the server Pika Network! (especially on the pratice with my friend marte11)
Some of you know it but I'm French so obviously many people will not understand my videos, and that's why I'll try to make videos where everyone can understand (Like montages fighting etc.)

My Youtube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2n5SmaQam0ncVj7miECIQ?view_as=subscriber

That's about it, if you have reviews (positive or negative) I'll take them all without exception! Thank you to everyone for reading this good game on PikaNetwork! :D

Cordially,
Xenosha.
Good Luck with your channel. Hope you succeed in your mission!

OP
OP
Xenosha

Xenosha

Pika Lover
Good Luck with your channel. Hope you succeed in your mission!
Thank you :D

Its alright but try not to promote. And also remove that bandicam watermark there are alot of free recording programs that are free whitout the watermark.
Hi! The watermark Bandicam is very embarrassing I know, but it's the only software that does not bug me. I shoot at 50 - 60 FPS constant, I tried with more than a dozen other software and each time I shot at 10 - 20 FPS not constant ... Thank you for your comment :)

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
At least you are uploading content on the server, to promote the server, try not to promote your YouTube, through the forums.