Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My yesterday's day in pika-network.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Lets start things a bit earlier, launching minecraft. Minecraft crashes because of invalid memory allocation. I fix it then launch mc. Then I join pika-network. And things start getting bad already. The "Already connecting to the server" bug happens when logging in. Had to wait 5 mins then only I could login. After logging in I decide to join Practice and play bUHC but practice was full! 8 seconds of intense jitter click later it connects me to Practice. I join my first game and its a camper. Well he just jumped off once I typed "Someone spec me. There is a camper in my game". He tried to MLG but failed. Left on 2 hearts @AJN_Gamer specs me. I kill him and the match is over. Then AJN_Gamer sends me a duel request. We dueled but just 3 out of 10 of my hits registered. It was my unlucky day. Well we played a couple of matches but again all that I would get was particles and no hit registration. I decided to restart mc but it didn't fix the issue. I spectated some of AJN_Gamer's matches. Then my parents came home and I had to go.

Yea it was a pretty rough day. I even met @Piko on discord.

Silver Wing

The Pika
From the above paragraph I conclude that you have a potato pc and wifi

JustToGoody

The Pika
i didint read anything of what you just said cuz am lazy to do it