Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars My suggestion is to add hollywood map back on triples and quads.

MaazAliHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
MaazHD

Suggestion:
My suggestion is to add hollywood map back on triples and quads.

Detailed description:
So the hollywood map was the oldest map on pika which is very small 4 sides te base and at mid diamonds and emeralds like used to. I rather changing the place to protect bed.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because it was one of my favourite maps and my friends too. We missed this map so much and we love it to our heart. Lot of people love playing on that map too.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Can you provide some pictures of the map? I don't know what's the map you're talking about, so I don't know whether I should upvote or downvote your suggestion. I think most of Pika minigames players don't remember that map too.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Can you provide some pictures of the map? I don't know what's the map you're talking about, so I don't know whether I should upvote or downvote your suggestion. I think most of Pika minigames players don't remember that map too.
the rush one
dia and emerald are both in the middle
there are cars in the mid etcetc

2 em generators and 4 dia
its a nice rush map ngl

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
same what is that map? i dont remember :/ Potato pwtato gay filter gay gay gay

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello MaazAliHD,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Not being added.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!