Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my rank bugged-opprison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all happened last week actually,i opened Voltaic_plate22 alt to fix my shop..almost the same but with small p letter...
In that bugged day, i noticed that theres one of my chest shop that written Voltaic_plate22 n i cant opened it,then my friend suggested me to open Voltaic_plate22 alt to fix that one chest shop

i make the alt go to opprison n my acc Voltaic_Plate22[my real acc with big P letter]
was online in the same time...

Then things happened..my Voltaic_Plate22 acc which in prestige-h rank turned to a rank [like it was reset or something]..i rankup to b rank,i thought that just need to rankup twice;-; even though, i already can rankup to free that day if not bcuz of the bug

Then i went online for the next day, all things totally turns out;-;
with my b rank Voltaic_Plate22 acc, i cant rankup myself[im stuck],
I stuck in rank b until today n lost my prestige-h rank

And this is what happenned...
im not good in english..hoping that u guys can understand what im trying to tell;-;

Last edited:

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
This is totally not understandable.
Please get a screenshot of that incident...

user2

Pika Lover
@Voltaic_Plate22 Delete the second message please. That will be post farming....
Kinda like your first post that helped nothing in the thread, or your 2nd post which is basically mini-modding?

@Voltaic_Plate22 There is a glitch, that pika is aware of, when you use lowercase letters in place of Caps, that reset your ranks. If you have any screenshots of your rank before this happened, make a support ticket. That's the only way to be helped, no forum posts other than that will help.

Since you say you already made a ticket, be sure to include proof in your ticket, you can edit it, you don't need to start a new ticket.

OP
OP
Voltaic_Plate22
ok thanx...my plot bugged too..ppl cant go to my plot when im not online
an admin or a helper can fix my rank when im online in opprioson?

Last edited:

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I droped a msg to the admins to check your ticket. hope soon will be fixed

mastersson

Pika Lover
This thread is no longer needed, since he opened a support ticket. Please lock this

OP
OP
Voltaic_Plate22
can someone come and fix my rank bcuz im online in opprison right now and my rank haven't fixed yet

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Voltaic_Plate22 Im sorry im afraid i can do nothing to help im just a member. ._.

BTW Have you made a support ticket?

Slendyy

Veteran
This is not a place to solve donations problems, contact us trough a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.