Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My plot deleted without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just yesterday night i made a plot with shop for quartz, diamond e.t.c. and today i joined without even second plot, like it got deleted..I had there one axe and one criminal pickaxe, 1B in quartz, 12stack sea lanterns and 3hours of making...

Can someone helper, help mee?

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
I bet I can figure this one out for you. Did all the signs, chests, enderchests, and etc. Disappear? If so then it will not be restored. Yoeri put an entity limit on chunks, so we can't have excessive amount of a shop to "lag" the server. The entity limit is around 450. If you go any higher then all entities in that chunk will erase the second the chunk is unloaded. Tons of players were affected the day he put this into effect. He did not give any warning to any players. This is the day everyone wanted a RESET to happen because of him. Even I was burned by it the day it was initiated. I lost over $13B that day from my shops being cleared, since it was a 3 story building with chests. I've always tried to get this removed, but we are still unable to. It never "lagged" the server, but it was the players who were lagging, because a lot of players don't have nice PCs that can handle the FPS. Maybe one day it will be removed, but they need to make sure this rule is noticed, so everyone stops getting burned by it. It's always a struggle when creating a new shop, because I have to actually count how many I have to make sure I'm not going over. But I bet that what caused them to clear. Support Ticket will not help with this issue. @Bolja This would not be fair to the rest of the community. @AssasinSavageGR I would not mind helping you get a Crim Pickaxe and Axe back, and I don't mind giving you $1B, but I can't do much more for you.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
BRUH
Never happened to me before because my plot doesn't really have much so I wouldn't mind if it happened and I don't have a shop anyway :/

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Oh yeah, and since Prison does have the /pv command, maybe you can store all your stuff in the private vault next time :)

MariaShy

Pika Member
This never happened to me but I don't really know what could have happened apart from what DarkxSilent said.

Status
Not open for further replies.