Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My name is Owen.

ThaKraken

Hi, my name is Owen.

I am currently 17 years old, and I work as an intern at another gaming corporation. I'd rather not say here, personal reasons I suppose. Anyway, I like to play Minecraft in my downtime (I have quite a bit of downtime actually since Interns don't have that many hours, at least at where I work). Pika-Network seems peculiarly interesting to me. I believe it allows cracked clients to access the server, although I'm not sure about that. Besides that, I hope to enjoy my stay here and I hope to meet and befriend lots of new people.

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
Looking forward to meet you in game! Welcome to Pika-Network, have a wonderful stay.

zquizle

Banned
Hi, my name is Owen.

I am currently 17 years old, and I work as an intern at another gaming corporation. I'd rather not say here, personal reasons I suppose. Anyway, I like to play Minecraft in my downtime (I have quite a bit of downtime actually since Interns don't have that many hours, at least at where I work). Pika-Network seems peculiarly interesting to me. I believe it allows cracked clients to access the server, although I'm not sure about that. Besides that, I hope to enjoy my stay here and I hope to meet and befriend lots of new people.
Welcome Owen on Pika-Network,
I hope you'll have a good time here. Feel free to contact me if you need Help.
Discord Name is given!

Regards,
zquizle

DODE2K

Veteran
Welcome to the server

make sure to follow the rules to get the best experience

and feel free to join our discord server and chat with Other pika players and staff members there

FootAsylum

Pika Lover
Welcome Owen enjoy your stay!
And may the community welcome you to!