Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my name is coolboot and this is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboot123

someone called yonghong i went to his island i lost all my stuff in my inv and armor and my island is gone
proof is this im l2
pls hlp my island lvl is 206 pls ban him and provide me something to compensate pls hlp me and restore something aka my island and my inv if you can ill love if you can do something to compensate me or ill be leaving the server and im sry if i sound aggresive and its cause of desperation just do this restore my inv and stuff in my chests in my island and give me a randomized lvl 206 island if you cant welp back to prison so time to see really how dedicated youre staff are

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

btw when i say its importent im still aware that youre a team of people and not a corperation

Raider53

Pika Member
without proof they can't do anything. Did you join his Island?

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
Its your own fault. This is how skyblock works. You left your island to go to his.

With kind regards, Alex

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
If you joined someone's island and leave yours. There would be a chat that says
"If you joined the island, you would lost your stuffs in the island..."

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Just to make things clear, if you joined someone else's island, your inventory would not clear. Also, there is a warning before accepting the island invite that your island will be deleted.

Sad to hear you might leave the server, but I think the server has done everything they can to inform you about what will happen once you leave your island and join someone else's. It's never too late to start over. I hope to still see you around in skyblock!

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

Just to make things clear, if you joined someone else's island, your inventory would not clear. Also, there is a warning before accepting the island invite that your island will be deleted.

Sad to hear you might leave the server, but I think the server has done everything they can to inform you about what will happen once you leave your island and join someone else's. It's never too late to start over. I hope to still see you around in skyblock!
just want to clear some guff my inventory got deleted and i did not join i warped to yonghongs island

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
just want to clear some guff my inventory got deleted and i did not join i warped to yonghongs island
If you warped then I have no idea how you lost your island and your stuff but if you join your island will get deleted

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

If you joined someone's island and leave yours. There would be a chat that says
"If you joined the island, you would lost your stuffs in the island..."
remember i warped to his island and also my inventory completely dissapeared

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Your story is really vague. I think we'd all love to help you, but we simply can't because we have no clue what happened.
Please create a support ticket (https://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open) and explain clearly what happened, at what time , etc.
Good luck with getting your stuff back, and don't quit. I had this too long ago and it didn't get fixed, but I just started over and my island only got better.

Regards,
Hyperxxir

GladioMC

Pika Lover
The only way you could have lost your inventory during a visit is when youre in warp pvp or you were pvp tagged and logged off.

Also if you were invited in the island and the owner kicked you while youre online you lose all inventory items, but if you were kicked while offline you keep yur stuffs.

Sounds weird to lose your island by warping, sounds impossible to me tbh.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
That is seriously a big problem. But if this occurs again at other players. Then there is something wrong with it...

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

Hey,

Your story is really vague. I think we'd all love to help you, but we simply can't because we have no clue what happened.
Please create a support ticket (https://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open) and explain clearly what happened, at what time , etc.
Good luck with getting your stuff back, and don't quit. I had this too long ago and it didn't get fixed, but I just started over and my island only got better.

Regards,
Hyperxxir
thx for telling me and reminding me this is an example of critizing my post cleverly and ill take this advice take note read the replys and the story carefully thanks for helping me and also giving me a reason to remind people to examine the story properly

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

That is seriously a big problem. But if this occurs again at other players. Then there is something wrong with it...
thanks for not assuming to be on my side or not on my side its better to question the situation a bit

OP
OP
C

coolboot123

The only way you could have lost your inventory during a visit is when youre in warp pvp or you were pvp tagged and logged off.

Also if you were invited in the island and the owner kicked you while youre online you lose all inventory items, but if you were kicked while offline you keep yur stuffs.

Sounds weird to lose your island by warping, sounds impossible to me tbh.[/QUOTE
thanks for adding more poosibilities to this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.