Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

youtube tag clickbait but hello my name is Rexerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexerage

Never made on of this so I'll make one right now...

Hi, my name is Rexerage aka the pvp god himself who always gets rekt by hackers because video games doesnt evolved their anti hax in multiplayer games which makes competitive fun in multiplayer games like minecraft so literraly unplayable/obselete but yeah... you wanna hear my story? no? ye? k.

so ye, i spawned in earth lol and have fun doing kids stuff like playing video games bla bla bla in my 1-10 year old days being shy and all but still shy currently but im doing my best to conquer it by just being myself... tbh, the 'real' LIFE kicked off in my 11-14 year old days since lots of negative stuff happened that I didnt want to happen... like guilt, existential crisis, a lil lazy, shyness and over thinking about stupid crap about who do I wanna be, what will be the path that I'll choose, what will be my personality, whats life all about, why do i need to be here... and all that. it's crazy... i still have all of them mildy but their about to be conquered since im killing them 1 by 1 so no worries.. i guess. and here i am, wanna be one of the greatest, wanna be lit, wanna create a minecraft server since i got inspired by this minecraft servers that have an awesome community and unique minigames to keep minecrafters full of their minecraft addiction lmao.. and while im writing this stuff, im actually feeling great right now while doing this lol, like i have supporters from my back or something.

If you made it here, gg fam. thx for reading xD

Attachments

• 2017-05-30_12.57.46.png
    2017-05-30_12.57.46.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.