Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My ks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Way to hide your hacks bro. LOL Like legit, post that screenshot without editing it and then maybe i'll believe you.

N

Nignogery

im sorry what?
You removed the top of the screen. With that he means that there the hacks are, and you don't want to show them (not that you use hacks, it ust looks suspicious).

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
You removed the top of the screen. With that he means that there the hacks are, and you don't want to show them (not that you use hacks, it ust looks suspicious).

Very suspicious. VERY VERY suspicious.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
im on my laptop not on my pc, so thats the whole screen a laptop has. -___-
False, Minecraft will have a topbar where it says Minecraft and ofcourse the option to close, maximize/minimalize and to make it bigger or smaller.
Also I can see that you're using windows 10, so next to your date should be more shown since the date is cut off.
Now I'm not directly accusing you of hacks but this is kinda suspicious.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
False, Minecraft will have a topbar where it says Minecraft and ofcourse the option to close, maximize/minimalize and to make it bigger or smaller.
Also I can see that you're using windows 10, so next to your date should be more shown since the date is cut off.
Now I'm not directly accusing you of hacks but this is kinda suspicious.

I see where you're coming from... however... i'm accusing him of hacks until he proves he's innocent... lol nah... jk jk but it is very suspicious... very very suspicious. dude just get it over with stop lying.. which you clearly are and i am accusing you of that... and just post your screenshot...

Skittlez13114

I kinda agree, although nothing is proven yet it's still very suspicious and we would all appreciate it if you would post the WHOLE screen and not just the bottom section

Draegoner

Veteran
Pretty sure he wants the image you used initially.
Your bad replies isnt helping you, you're just making it more suspicious that you hack

ruzyxo

Veteran
staff want you to send them the whole screenshot when you were in kit-pvp (which you posted) and not on factions.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Yes, it is very suspicious...tho, i never saw him hacking...
I dont know...iproHD, can u show the whole screenshot of the pic in kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.