Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My kills reset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah, it's me xDarknessV2, I'll now bring up a very suddening event...A few days ago my 2039 kills in practise which made me the first in the leaderboard got reset...Deleted, done...Rest in Piece 2039 kills...Rest in Piece...#RIP2039kills

RevenationX

Pika Member
Not me :p..... Hey if u already didnt know, If the practice server reboot and you logged in and when you dueled and get stuck thats the sign you will lose your /ks so dont log in when the practice server reboot just give it a 15min break ok?

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Not me :p..... Hey if u already didnt know, If the practice server reboot and you logged in and when you dueled and get stuck thats the sign you will lose your /ks so dont log in when the practice server reboot just give it a 15min break ok?
Yeah i think that's the reason...Anyways, good luck on taking my position.

Im_Potato

Banned
Correction xDarknessV this is proving facts that this is a normal task Every Arcade Reset like every month or 1 year
But not SG

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Correction xDarknessV this is proving facts that this is a normal task Every Arcade Reset like every month or 1 year
But not SG
At that day only my kills reset...I've heard many reasons as of why but I know everyone's kills reset recently anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.