Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Introduction.

J

jrninjaboy915

Hello y'all My name is jrninjaboy915 but you can just call me jr or ninja, whichever u like more, I have been around on the pika-network for a little while now (couple of months) but have never truly properly introduced myself, so here I am doing just that, I am a practice player on the pika-network, so if u want to find me, you know where to look, I aim for leaderboards on there (nodebuff) and enjoy pvping there, as for my personality, I'm normally very chill and friendly unless something upsets me, during that time I can be a bit mean, however I really am a nice guy. I have a deep love for animals and nature, and seek to explore (nature in particular) or places with mystery. I also enjoy the peace of the outdoors. I enjoy learning about mysterious things, space, or mysteries in my free time as that type of stuff fascinates me. I also seek to learn how to play a guitar due to me finding myself loving music, anyway that's about all I can think of that's interesting about me (I'm pretty boring haha) if you have questions please let me know, I'm always down to answer them or have conversations! <3

Pleasure meeting you guys! I look forward to getting to know you! -Ninja.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Hi Ninja
I'm ming
Have a great time here
gl for the leaderboard

Mute

Great Reporter
hey jr, im freetim
nice to meet u
good luck for the leaderboard!!