Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Intro and Outro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
I love you. Have a great time. (DANO IF YOU SEE THIS YOU'RE THE ONLY MAN/WOMAN I LOVE XOXO)

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
First of, let me introduce myself. I'm CloudAP, from.. uhh... pretty much all server. xD
3FbrJ9g.jpg

So who is Cloud? In Minecraft, I am the PvP Helper and an active player who loves building, redstone stuffs and several things. I'm active in several servers, teamspeak server and forums. For 2 years, I was a regular player who is trying to make sure I had no bad history(warns, bans, etc.). Then group of friends convinced me to be helper. I was glad that I was accepted in less than a day after I posted my staff application.

In real life, I am 25 years old
3sPKOtf.png
only proof I can give sorry. XD I look younger than my age. I'm also a dancer in 3 genres: Street, Contemporary and Folk. In minecraft, I love building, pvping, redstone stuffs, etc. but in real life, I love dancing, football and travelling. I also took the course Electronics and Communications Engineering and heck I enjoyed it. As we are the engineers who make the world more "modern".
RkCCtty.jpg

So why am I doing this?

Because I will be leaving Minecraft World, meaning I will leave Pika-Network and resigning from staff position. Not because I abuse, demoted, fight or crap like that so I will be the first saying stop making rumors. I'm leaving because life. I might or might not return but I will surely miss this community.

I kept my irl identity for reasons but I felt like you should at least know some info about me before I leave.

Before Minecraft, I have a very stressful life. Rehearsals, Classes, Studies, Meetings, etc. I even go home just to have 6 hrs of sleep. Sometimes less, and sometimes I don't go home at all. :p But as time progress, I have ranked up to a higher level, meaning I am not require to attend all rehearsals and dance classes as I am the one giving the schedule for them to adjust. With that, I had a lot of free time which made me play minecraft a lot of times.

But recently, I had offer from my Dance Company for a Dance Concert. It was fine for me as I can still put minecraft to my schedule. But the past couple of days were just blessings. I had a phonecall offering me 2 more dance concert and one of 'em is a lead role. Of course I said yes but castings and auditions must be scheduled. But yesterday, I received a call again saying I got accepted for both concert. Meaning I will go back to my routine where there's no Minecraft on it :(

So farewell to everyone :( The sky will be clearer now as cloud will go away and I will surely miss you all. I won't do personal messages as there are a lot of people that I might miss some and people will start saying I don't love 'em. :p
q4Ba2Qw.jpg

Stay awesome everyone! :)
Hi bud even i didnt most know u Bye ;) good luck for ur traveling for ur life u can do that :) God bless bro.

Fangston

Epic Pika
Ok I'm doing it. Imma name my premium to Fangston. XD

Yes please XD I'd love to play around showcasing my red undies.

And i hate to say this, but im already missin u. WHY U DO DIS. ;'( Who shall hold me when "The server is going to restart in 5 seconds" thing comes up D:

P.S can i haz the best drama king award.

Status
Not open for further replies.