Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Intro and Outro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudAP

Veteran
First of, let me introduce myself. I'm CloudAP, from.. uhh... pretty much all server. xD
3FbrJ9g.jpg

So who is Cloud? In Minecraft, I am the PvP Helper and an active player who loves building, redstone stuffs and several things. I'm active in several servers, teamspeak server and forums. For 2 years, I was a regular player who is trying to make sure I had no bad history(warns, bans, etc.). Then group of friends convinced me to be helper. I was glad that I was accepted in less than a day after I posted my staff application.

In real life, I am 25 years old
3sPKOtf.png
only proof I can give sorry. XD I look younger than my age. I'm also a dancer in 3 genres: Street, Contemporary and Folk. In minecraft, I love building, pvping, redstone stuffs, etc. but in real life, I love dancing, football and travelling. I also took the course Electronics and Communications Engineering and heck I enjoyed it. As we are the engineers who make the world more "modern".
RkCCtty.jpg

So why am I doing this?

Because I will be leaving Minecraft World, meaning I will leave Pika-Network and resigning from staff position. Not because I abuse, demoted, fight or crap like that so I will be the first saying stop making rumors. I'm leaving because life. I might or might not return but I will surely miss this community.

I kept my irl identity for reasons but I felt like you should at least know some info about me before I leave.

Before Minecraft, I have a very stressful life. Rehearsals, Classes, Studies, Meetings, etc. I even go home just to have 6 hrs of sleep. Sometimes less, and sometimes I don't go home at all. :p But as time progress, I have ranked up to a higher level, meaning I am not require to attend all rehearsals and dance classes as I am the one giving the schedule for them to adjust. With that, I had a lot of free time which made me play minecraft a lot of times.

But recently, I had offer from my Dance Company for a Dance Concert. It was fine for me as I can still put minecraft to my schedule. But the past couple of days were just blessings. I had a phonecall offering me 2 more dance concert and one of 'em is a lead role. Of course I said yes but castings and auditions must be scheduled. But yesterday, I received a call again saying I got accepted for both concert. Meaning I will go back to my routine where there's no Minecraft on it :(

So farewell to everyone :( The sky will be clearer now as cloud will go away and I will surely miss you all. I won't do personal messages as there are a lot of people that I might miss some and people will start saying I don't love 'em. :p
q4Ba2Qw.jpg

Stay awesome everyone! :)

Fangston

Epic Pika
Ok I've already said this like a million times, but I'm really going to miss you. Go live your dream XD Ik you aren't dying, but it won't be the same without ur nood skin ;"(

Met u like couple years ago in factions, didn't know u as good back then. Things started changing and I met mob chaud Snorlax and you again. Best group ever.

Have fun, ohana is always there for you. I wish I could fly to you XD k im done bye.

This thread is so emotional. U were always my inspiration, and always will be. I'm glad I met you <3

Last edited:

Himox

I'm so sad to see such a great guy like you leaving you're a really great friend maybe we didn't know each other that much but but i really enjoyed every moment playing with a guy like you, i understand some irl obstacles are really hard to get over it cause that's the life circle and we all here not forever, but i wish you would be back if you have time also will make sure to keep in touch with you in skype,
See ya my friend and you really did great to the server.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
This was emotional..

Bye Cloud <3 hope you will come back soon. Good luck in the future.

Mariska

Pika Member
Wwoooww. Like bear said. Very emotional
Cloud.. good luck.. and ill miss you

MouraThat

Veteran
Bye cloud <3
another inspirational staff who i will miss
i will miss our forum and ts3 chats bye <3
good luck for the future

Pikachu22

Veteran
I wish you the best with your life,
You were a dedicated and a helpful staff member,
Will miss you cloud <3

N

Nignogery

I'm just speechless. I want to say so many things, but i can't because this is just.

Bye baby cloud, i'm going to miss you.

giphy.gif

kaylee

Veteran
not even going to say bye because we'll still talk in fangys skreb fb chat :)
i hope you come back as staff soon, and good luck with dance <3

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Gl for every dance concerts you'll be hosting!!! (One day youll see me in the crowd HAHAHAHHAHA) Anyways, I hope you can get back sooner and were always here for you no mutter whut. Stay pretty and be funny! I wont make this longer cuz we can still chit chat at the group chat lol. Always update us ok? Were always here to support you! I love you! (no homo)

(Ill make this long incase you will go to the chat very often) sooo. As alot was saying, this is very emotional. We played our last games yesterday and it was a blast lol (i should stop because tears r felling lol) soo yeah.

Pls dont leave i love u so much

DirkieXP

Banned
>.< Who is going to sail a boat on my island on stone slabs :(

I will miss you, and from the day you were staff you never made a single mistake.

You'll be facing a good career with lot of twer.... uh dancing. :D

Bye cloud :3

OP
OP
CloudAP

CloudAP

Veteran
Ok I've already said this like a million times, but I'm really going to miss you. Go live your dream XD Ik you aren't dying, but it won't be the same without ur nood skin ;"(
Ok I'm doing it. Imma name my premium to Fangston. XD

I'm so sad to see such a great guy like you leaving you're a really great friend maybe we didn't know each other that much but but i really enjoyed every moment playing with a guy like you, i understand some irl obstacles are really hard to get over it cause that's the life circle and we all here not forever, but i wish you would be back if you have time also will make sure to keep in touch with you in skype,
See ya my friend and you really did great to the server.
aww tnx ;) But I see it as achievement in life. :) I will try to come and check skype from time to time :D

Cloud is a greaaaat guy i met amma misss yaa :(
:( Imma miss spectating you on kitpvp too.

This was emotional..

Bye Cloud <3 hope you will come back soon. Good luck in the future.
Just make sure you're still here when I come back ;) with H-A as prefix. :p

Wwoooww. Like bear said. Very emotional
Cloud.. good luck.. and ill miss you
tnx :') I will still keep in touch to our group chat :p

Bye cloud <3
another inspirational staff who i will miss
i will miss our forum and ts3 chats bye <3
good luck for the future
aww ;) Glad you see me as inspirational. Tnx! :D

I wish you the best with your life,
You were a dedicated and a helpful staff member,
Will miss you cloud <3
Thanks! And I will surely miss all of you from staff team and pika community :)

I'm gonna miss you :c
<3
Gonna miss you too :c Just don't go cheesy on your pika profile with Mariska :p

I'm just speechless. I want to say so many things, but i can't because this is just
Ey yo! I aint baby. XD But Im gonna miss you too ;)

He still scammed us. :(
Told you I haz no other proof :p

not even going to say bye because we'll still talk in fangys skreb fb chat :)
i hope you come back as staff soon, and good luck with dance <3
Yea this aint goodbye. :p Thanks! :D

Gl for every dance concerts you'll be hosting!!! (One day youll see me in the crowd HAHAHAHHAHA) Anyways, I hope you can get back sooner and were always here for you no mutter whut. Stay pretty and be funny! I wont make this longer cuz we can still chit chat at the group chat lol. Always update us ok? Were always here to support you! I love you! (no homo)
Lol XD I have no choice but to leave but yea hopefully you can watch one of our dance concert :p I love you too (homo) XD

Take care.

Love from Ohana family!. ;)
Yooooo! You revealed mah name XD But I will take care always ;) Thanks!

>.< Who is going to sail a boat on my island on stone slabs :(

I will miss you, and from the day you were staff you never made a single mistake.

You'll be facing a good career with lot of twer.... uh dancing. :D

Bye cloud :3
Oh dang. No more pros who can do that :p Make sure you beat everyone on /is top! :p Yea I need more practice in twer.... yea dancing. :p

awww :') OP bow dedicated to my death. Oh wait, I didn't die. XD Will miss you too Stampoo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.