Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My friend got banned for using "flight hacks" and he always admit he doesnt use hacks

Skye

Pika Member
My friend (Dragonxdlol) got banned for using flight hacks and always admit he doesnt use hacks. Sooo I was asking my friend to play with me on bedwars then after that my friend shared me a screenshot of his ban, I asked him once "Did you use hacks tell the truth please." He said "DUDE WHY WOULD I EVEN USE HACKS. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO INSTALL HACKS OR USE HACKS MAN!" Then I asked him to share his entire screen and showed me all his versions he downloaded, But then I saw an autoclicker in his task bar and I said "WTF, WHY IS THERE AN AUTCOLCICKER IN YOUR TASK BAR" He said, "I ONLY USE THAT FOR ROBLOX AND OTHER STUFF-" And that made a HUGE SUSPICION. He only installed Optifine 1.8.9 and ForgeOptifine 1.8.9 I think he installed a hack mod. (IF YOU THINK HES HACKING OR ITS JUST THE TRASHY ANTI CHEAT, COMMENT BELOW AND WHY?) 1606734015122.png

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
If he thinks he got punished falsely, he can appeal HERE. Also, tell him to try to restart his router, because old IP bans might be the issue here.