Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My dissapointments about Op-Prison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersson

Pika Lover
Yes, so I've just got back on to check things out..I guess Op Prison is really dead. Even a F***ing permission that captain has, it's been broken since the last year's reset and I've done so much much much much reports they still don't give a damn about it. The /autosell permission. I've got countless moderators to report the issues, but no one has fixed it. I've reported so many admins about this, nope.. still not a fix. So what's going on right here ? Tell me please.

I think you are abashed with them by team speak They will respond to your questions and I hope you get What You want

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You've got to understand they really don't have permissions. U-RITE said "This is also partially the staff members' fault, for example, a lot of suggestions are being made everyday and all of them are being ignored. For three psst 3 weeks, only 2 suggestions have been officially denied and none have been accepted. I made a thread about this 3 weeks ago, if you feel like reading it, here is the link: https://pika-network.net/threads/issue-suggestions-and-bug-reports.35752/" While Thepoisonivyy said "It was ignored because the staff, even ex- head admins cannot implement it. Most of the accepted suggestions are the few ones they can implement."

zMarcus

Epic Pika
It's not worth buying a captain rank anyway.You only get /kit captain below, a broken auto-sell (lmao),
a banner-head (/hat command) and pretty much nothing else to my knowledge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.