Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Ban

Manas73

Banned
hi there Manas73 here if you are reading this it means i have lost hope in this server i have recently been perm banned for ban evasion (sirswaging) i am not sirswaging and i am kind of stuck on what to do now i have made multiple appeals to the point where i have 2 warning on my account 1 more appeal i get banned from fourms i have contacted multiple staff and no help to be honest i dont think i have a chance of getting unbanned anymore if any staff are reading this and would like to help me contact my discord :Manas73#7298 i am starting to lose hope and this quote is true '' all good things must come to a end '' its been fun guys this is my last message peace

heart_face

Great Reporter
hi there Manas73 here if you are reading this it means i have lost hope in this server i have recently been perm banned for ban evasion (sirswaging) i am not sirswaging and i am kind of stuck on what to do now i have made multiple appeals to the point where i have 2 warning on my account 1 more appeal i get banned from fourms i have contacted multiple staff and no help to be honest i dont think i have a chance of getting unbanned anymore if any staff are reading this and would like to help me contact my discord :Manas73#7298 i am starting to lose hope and this quote is true '' all good things must come to a end '' its been fun guys this is my last message peace
Well, I'd wait for your account to lose the warning points if you wish to continue playing. If you manage to get staff to respond, make sure you have a good reason of why you're not. Don't give up on pika, please.

OP
OP
Manas73

Manas73

Banned
Heart_face i would love to message you in private messages if that is ok?

WemTis

Banned
DId u give your password to anybody? if that guy login in your account with his ip maybe staff thought u were him (this is just a assumption i dont know exactly how things work)

D

Deleted member 207609

You had the password as something random the guy guessed it got the account banned bim bap bo

OP
OP
Manas73

Manas73

Banned
DId u give your password to anybody? if that guy login in your account with his ip maybe staff thought u were him (this is just a assumption i dont know exactly how things work)
my main account got banned cuz they thoughed i was sirswaging i have logged into his account in the past yes but i was not the one who banned