Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My account got hacked

itz_knight_098

Pika Member
Hello,
Sir/Ma'am a guy hacked my pika account then he disband my guild, removed my 1500 iron currency, removed my ranks including titan and elite im a vip now and u can even check i was a titan but im a vip now, I also have a proof of his and mine chat I request to em who is reviewing this thread pls gimme my titan and iron currency back i request to em cuz im so so stressed for some days and pika is everything for me pls i request to u.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-09-20-48-52-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-09-20-48-52-46.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 20

Otherside

Great Reporter
If your account got hacked then make a password reset request here : https://pika-network.net/password-reset/

And mate minigames ranks are for lifetime (except VIP it can be earned temporarily) but minigames Titan rank isn't something that a random guy on pika will snatch it from your account.

You can not remove (as a normal player) permanent minigame ranks such as Elite, Titan. And I guess that guy didn't just burnt that 1.5k iron currency they probably bought something in your account like mystery boxes. Even tho 1.5k iron currency is easily earnable through voting.

And the guild part, well thats quite unfortunate.

The conversation tells me either you're really dumb or you think you're clever enough to fool everyone with this super realistic totally not made up chat log.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
If your account got hacked then make a password reset request here : https://pika-network.net/password-reset/

And mate minigames ranks are for lifetime (except VIP it can be earned temporarily) but minigames Titan rank isn't something that a random guy on pika will snatch it from your account.

You can not remove (as a normal player) permanent minigame ranks such as Elite, Titan. And I guess that guy didn't just burnt that 1.5k iron currency they probably bought something in your account like mystery boxes. Even tho 1.5k iron currency is easily earnable through voting.

The conversation tells me either you're really dumb or you think you're clever enough to fool everyone with this super realistic totally not made up chat log.
i think so he is making stuff up, i think he used another discord alt for this drama. because of he saying he was titan now he is vip and that means he just trying to get that by lying and even saying he had 1500 pika iron

FlexingBot

Banned
Bruh, titan and elite are permanent no one can take it. And vote another month to get 1500 iron and just ask your guild leader to add you back

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Hello,
Sir/Ma'am a guy hacked my pika account then he disband my guild, removed my 1500 iron currency, removed my ranks including titan and elite im a vip now and u can even check i was a titan but im a vip now, I also have a proof of his and mine chat I request to em who is reviewing this thread pls gimme my titan and iron currency back i request to em cuz im so so stressed for some days and pika is everything for me pls i request to u.
bro just stop lying, no one can just snatch away elite or titan rank, those are permenant, i mean you get get ip banned for doing something like this, this is fraud, and asking pika to give u back ur ranks and iron, pff, im pretty sure u can get permenant ban for something like this

OP
OP
itz_knight_098

itz_knight_098

Pika Member
bro just stop lying, no one can just snatch away elite or titan rank, those are permenant, i mean you get get ip banned for doing something like this, this is fraud, and asking pika to give u back ur ranks and iron, pff, im pretty sure u can get permenant ban for something like this
Sir istg u can contact me on dc id is itz-knight_098 in gonna give u proof that i was a titan before and now im a vip pls ik its not possible but idk how he did but he did i have ss that i was a titan and i also have a guild and i also allied with many guilds u can even ask from Annoy, Core, PVPNATIONS and i have ss of me having titan, i purchased that from 50 euros that i won on a twitter gw pls for God sake believe me i purchased iron 2 days ago and he said me that i gifted that to my friend pls i can give u ss of everything pls contact me on dc or gimme ur dc id imma contact u
plss

OP
OP
itz_knight_098

itz_knight_098

Pika Member

man bro is saying tell leader to add u back dude im the leader and ik iron is easily obtainable but still bro i have to vote for 1 month

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello itz_knight_098,

First of all, please learn how to use dots, commas, and capital letters. I had to go through your thread three times just to understand what you were talking about.

Second of all, as @Otherside said, it is impossible that your ranks have been removed because there is not even an option given to do that sort of thing. Then, about the iron, I do not think that they are going to find that corrency as there is no proof of payment and they cannot look into how much you voted (I think). And as for other things, it's very sad that your guild got delayed, but there is nothing that the staff team can do about it.

If you have had your premium account stolen, please go to the official Minecraft website for a Password Reset. Make sure to have access to the email and the transaction ID (there shoud have been an email sent when you have created and payed your premium mc account) so you can reset your password.

If you do not mind can you send me your IGN so I could check what ranks you currently own?

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Sir istg u can contact me on dc id is itz-knight_098 in gonna give u proof that i was a titan before and now im a vip pls ik its not possible but idk how he did but he did i have ss that i was a titan and i also have a guild and i also allied with many guilds u can even ask from Annoy, Core, PVPNATIONS and i have ss of me having titan, i purchased that from 50 euros that i won on a twitter gw pls for God sake believe me i purchased iron 2 days ago and he said me that i gifted that to my friend pls i can give u ss of everything pls contact me on dc or gimme ur dc id imma contact u
plss
U can't gift titan/ elite/vip ranks in game

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not true @MAX-11, yes you can through the shop as there is a option to gift the rank to someone when you are about to purchase it. But when its gifted to a person you can not regift the same rank or transfer it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (159).png
    Screenshot (159).png
    342.5 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
itz_knight_098

itz_knight_098

Pika Member
Not true @MAX-11, yes you can through the shop as there is a option to gift the rank to someone when you are about to purchase it. But when its gifted to a person you can not regift the same rank or transfer it.
Sir pls for God sake gimme my titan rank back pls

OP
OP
itz_knight_098

itz_knight_098

Pika Member
Hello itz_knight_098,

First of all, please learn how to use dots, commas, and capital letters. I had to go through your thread three times just to understand what you were talking about.

Second of all, as @Otherside said, it is impossible that your ranks have been removed because there is not even an option given to do that sort of thing. Then, about the iron, I do not think that they are going to find that corrency as there is no proof of payment and they cannot look into how much you voted (I think). And as for other things, it's very sad that your guild got delayed, but there is nothing that the staff team can do about it.

If you have had your premium account stolen, please go to the official Minecraft website for a Password Reset. Make sure to have access to the email and the transaction ID (there shoud have been an email sent when you have created and payed your premium mc account) so you can reset your password.

If you do not mind can you send me your IGN so I could check what ranks you currently own?

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Sir im not even in my senses pls im so so stressed pls gimme my titan rank back

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello again

Please reply to my convestaion in PikaNetwork page which I help you to find in the top right of your page and ill attach a file to show how to get into it. And please send them through there as I can not currently access discord at this moment of time.

Attachments

• Screenshot (160).png
    Screenshot (160).png
    990.6 KB · Views: 9

OPKILLER_444

Hello,
Lmao LOL ur scammer 😂
Hello,