Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My 2 Main Issues With SkyMines.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
So, overall, skymines is a good gamemode. sure its p2w with kits and all but still, its a decent-ish gamemode.
My 2 main issues are with bugs that have been really affecting me.

#1) If you try to ugrade your armour, while you've equipped it, it says an error occurred or something went wrong during this upgrade. it wont be too big of a problem if IT DIDNT TAKE AWAY THE RESOURCES AND DID NOT UPGRADE THE ARMOUR.
basically, say u have a netherite chestplate and need like 20 compressed netherite to upgrade it. you grind for it no problem, but u forget to take off your armour and it takes away your netherite that u worked so hard for, and doesnt even upgrade the armour.

#2) THE STUPIDEST ONE: I had some diamonds in my inventory, and like any normal person, i wanted to sell them, even if they gave me a profit of like $0.8 or smth like that. but it instead did somethign you cant imagine. it took away the two stacks of haste boosts in my inventory

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
So, overall, skymines is a good gamemode. sure its p2w with kits and all but still, its a decent-ish gamemode.

#1) If you try to ugrade your armour, while you've equipped it, it says an error occurred or something went wrong during this upgrade. it wont be too big of a problem if IT DIDNT TAKE AWAY THE RESOURCES AND DID NOT UPGRADE THE ARMOUR.
basically, say u have a netherite chestplate and need like 20 compressed netherite to upgrade it. you grind for it no problem, but u forget to take off your armour and it takes away your netherite that u worked so hard for, and doesnt even upgrade the armour.

#2) THE STUPIDEST ONE: I had some diamonds in my inventory, and like any normal person, i wanted to sell them, even if they gave me a profit of like $0.8 or smth like that. but it instead did somethign you cant imagine. it took away the two stacks of haste boosts in my inventory
make a bug report ig?

MutualAgreement

Rare Pika

i can give you some haste boosts if you want haha

Bulze

same there is also a bug if you try to upgrade your pickaxe above free to play level so Nether pickaxe ef9 + you will get message you cant upgrade req rank guardian and it will take your 40 compressed obsidian for nothing xd

sadra3445_

Epic Pika
IGN
sadra3445

I'm blatantly agree with you it is pay to win and I guess staffs should remove kits or make them more simple as skywars we saw that they removed ranks kits.