Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Muting people for no absolute reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
So I've experienced a flaw in my opinion.
So apparently you get banned if you /msg people bad things which I think is outrageous. If you go on any server its not bannable except here lmao. Even if your talking to a friend talking something bad about another guy you still get banned. Like how is that a offense? like its seriously flawed. So staff can read the faction chat and man you for saying F if you die or some other curses in your own faction chat! where no one can see except your friends! How is that bannable? On every other server its fine except here. I didn't even know now if I say one small mean thing to anyone that Ibet will happen because factions is about working hard then losing it all, of course your getting man and might say a few things. Pika staff and admins get your stuff together. For example I said to my good friend kevin "That fac has a bunch of idiots" <----- that right there got me a 6 day ban LMAO. Server is dying and its pissing me off. Are you trying to promote a factions server that's supposedly nice when of course there will be moments when people will rage. I mean on every other top tier server doesn't get u banned if you say something bad about someone to your friend.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff have a thing called ChatSnipe which allows them to see all /msgs and fac chats. If they see something against the rules, well, you know.
I agree though that it shouldn't be a ban, because it's supposed to be a private chat.

Crivity

Epic Pika
Staff have a thing called ChatSnipe which allows them to see all /msgs and fac chats. If they see something against the rules, well, you know.
I agree though that it shouldn't be a ban, because it's supposed to be a private chat.
What's chatsnipe ? That's not what we use and it's also confidential so I can't tell
So apparently you get banned if you /msg people bad things which I think is outrageous. If you go on any server its not bannable except here lmao. Even if your talking to a friend talking something bad about another guy you still get banned. Like how is that a offense? like its seriously flawed. So staff can read the faction chat and man you for saying F if you die or some other curses in your own faction chat! where no one can see except your friends! How is that bannable? On every other server its fine except here. I didn't even know now if I say one small mean thing to anyone that Ibet will happen because factions is about working hard then losing it all, of course your getting man and might say a few things. Pika staff and admins get your stuff together. For example I said to my good friend kevin "That fac has a bunch of idiots" <----- that right there got me a 6 day ban LMAO. Server is dying and its pissing me off. Are you trying to promote a factions server that's supposedly nice when of course there will be moments when people will rage. I mean on every other top tier server doesn't get u banned if you say something bad about someone to your friend.
We do this for the safety of our players that's why we take out punishments serieous so please abide by the rules if you are muted wait out your punishments and take it into consideration for the next time. @Robin Nijmeijer requesting lock

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I am supporting and promoting a server wich bans people rightfully, you just admitted to violating a rule, you should watch your mouth, I have my eyes on you. You are just a player that is whining about a valid punishment. Accept it, leave it be.
I punished you like I would do to any other player saying such things like that. There is kids playing this game, the staff is here to protect everyone from the rulebreakers, we do this because we want what is best for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.