Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Multiple suggestions to improve survival before the reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Multiple suggestions to improve survival before the reset

Detailed description:
After reading the reset announcement post I was disappointed with the amount of new additions to make survival better. I was waiting for a "help us with the next reset" thread but there wasn't so here are some suggestions. It might be too late but if you release survival with just those improvements it is still the same and it will get boring.
  1. New shop/blackmarket - There should be a server shop where everyone can sell some blocks, mob drops, and farming/food items and you can buy those things but the stock is controlled by what players sell to it so at the start of the season all stock will be 0 and when players sell it will increase. Player shops will still have a use as they could sell cheaper/buy higher and actually have stock. This is a much easier and quicker way for people to earn money than the blackmarket that changes every day.
  2. Pets - Similar to skyblock pets they will give an XP boost when killing mobs.
  3. Quests - Brand new custom quests actually relevant to survival. Daily/weekly/monthly quests. (New quest plugin implemented)
  4. Vote shop - Players who vote every day can use their votes to purchase more claimblocks/homes/temporary ranks. This will give players an option to get a guaranteed rank rather than being lucky in crates.
  5. Daily/playtime rewards - NPC in spawn where you can collect a small cash reward and get bigger if you keep a streak. Remove the current one with an advertisement gem.
  6. Player warps - You could give perms for warlock+ to make pwarps and include a voucher in the crates. This is a good example - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/⭐-player-warps-⭐-➢-let-your-players-set-warps-1-8-1-16-4.66692/
  7. Mob coins/mob heads - Similar to skyblock we should be able to earn mob coins from killing mobs which we can use to buy special items. Allow us to obtain heads for every mob.
  8. Player heads - When we kill players in PVP they should drop their head.
  9. Kill/death messages - These messages should appear in chat and there should be vouchers so we can change the type of messages and colors. Include an option to toggle it in /settings.
  10. Scrolls - scrolls for our tools - immortal/player kills counter/mob kills counter/blocks broken (immortal scroll can be placed on elytra).
  11. Safari nets - Add safari nets so we can pick up certain mobs and transport them easily to our bases. These could be in the mob coin shop/vote shop or crates. (A way to transport mobs has been implemented)
  12. Gravestones - These were mentioned on the last reset but were never introduced. I would like them to be added.
  13. Sitting - Sit down on blocks or stairs with /sit.
  14. Blacksmith - Repair things at an NPC by paying a small fee using money or XP. This will be needed to repair elytra since phantoms will be disabled. This is a good example - https://songoda.com/marketplace/product/ultimaterepairing-repair-items-on-an-anvil-at-a-cost.20
  15. Player shops - Add the ability to create "barter" shops that allow you to trade an item for an item instead of using money. Remove the advertisement gems/star and just always advertise it whenever it has stock. Don’t advertise the shop if there are no prices setup.
  16. Wither/beacons - If the wither cannot be enabled then there needs to be a harder way to obtain a beacon like a custom crafting recipe.
  17. Crates - Increase the rarity of beacons. Remove the advertisement gems. Add scrolls and kill message vouchers. Add some netherite to crates.
  18. Leaderboards - Add top mob kills.
  19. Clans - Custom clan name color and use of special characters.
  20. Nether - Allow claiming inside the nether so we can create some awesome nether builds in the new biomes. Make blaze and magma spawners unbreakable so noobs won't break these very useful spawners that cannot be replaced. Enable the nether in the resource world so that one will be reset every 7 days.
  21. Spawner levels - Killing more mobs will level up the spawner and increase efficiency.
  22. Classes -
    1. Grinder class - Remove fire aspect to help kill endermen.
    2. Enchants class - Change to protection 5, efficiency 7, and unbreaking 5 because 35euros for normal enchants is definitely not worth it when villagers sell them so cheaply.
    3. Miner class - Add a silk touch version of the pickaxe and remove the armor because it is useless.
    4. Tools class - Add a hoe and give all tools efficiency 6.
    5. Blocks class - Already very good for builders but remove the stone, granite, diorite, andesite, and bookshelves. This will make it so the inventory is not overfilled. These blocks are also very easy to mine and the bookshelves are already in the donator kits.
  23. Kits - Remove advertisement star from all kits. Remove iron, gold, diamond, and emerald blocks from the ninja kit to make it consistent with the other kits. Remove beacons from all donator kits but add them to once kits.
  24. XP boosters - Boosters that will increase the amount of XP you earn when killing mobs.
  25. Custom world - For one of the servers, you should give it a custom world generation with custom terrain and trees, etc.
  26. Donators join early - Allow donators to join 48 hours before the server releases to test for any bugs that can be fixed before the official release.
  27. Fix all bugs - Can't climb up all the new stairs eg. Blackstone stairs and more...
  28. Forums - Remove all the old guides from the survival forum and make updated versions every reset.

Below are some plugins that would make survival more fun and interesting and may help with performance. Something similar could be created but I am just using these as examples.​
  1. EpicHoppers - Wireless hoppers with auto crafting and filters. Fewer hoppers needed for storage systems/farms so it should help performance - https://songoda.com/marketplace/product/epichoppers-better-stronger-faster-hoppers.15
  2. EpicFarming - Simple automatic farms that plant and harvest automatically. No need for big redstone farms so better for performance - https://songoda.com/marketplace/product/epicfarming-ultimate-minecraft-farming.21
  3. EpicFurnaces - Remote furnaces and options to boost speed and gain extra items - https://songoda.com/marketplace/product/epicfurnaces-ultimate-minecraft-furnaces.22

Since you are using multiple servers I would suggest keeping one as it is now and then making the other one more OP. You could add spawners, spawn eggs, and maybe even a clan top competition to the OP version.

Reason(s):
Survival needs more things added to make it more fun and let people enjoy the game longer without getting bored.

Last edited:

iFkiller

Staff Member
Sr Mod
3,6,8,9,13,16,17,23 are for me the best suggestions. I have some things I don't like about the rest but definitely very good suggestion. ( I Missed old warps too 😥) Btw one thing you forgot is adding back tag crates

MidKnight22

Pika Member
Love it! :love:
I agree with everything on the list, except perhaps the suggestion of adding spawners. I think that'll make it too similar to Skyblock, and is unnecessary.

Mobman2345

Pika Member
I am completely against the idea of removing beacons from donator kits. I think adding the wither is great, I'm all for that. But I still want beacons to remain in donator kits, or at the very least, keep the beacons in the Wizard and Noble daily kits.

I am also against the idea of adding spawners to survival, it would make it just like other gamemodes. The addition of Spawn eggs would be fun for everyone though, I support the spawn eggs, but spawners and spawner levels, not so much.

As for the classes, I disagree with what was suggested about the blocks class, people actually need/use granite, andesite and diorite. I dont have a problem with stone being removed.

Everything else like the vote shop and being able to sit on stairs and the like, I think would be amazing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am completely against the idea of removing beacons from donator kits. I think adding the wither is great, I'm all for that. But I still want beacons to remain in donator kits, or at the very least, keep the beacons in the Wizard and Noble daily kits.

I am also against the idea of adding spawners to survival, it would make it just like other gamemodes. I am repulsed by the thought of factions or skyblock players flooding the survival server.

Other than those things, I agree eith everything else on the list.
Donators have stacks of beacons. Do they really need all of them? Maybe they could just be in the once kit then. If you have the efficiency 7 pick you don’t even need a beacon.

And the spawners idea is only for one of the servers, I don’t want it to change the current survival so you can choose between them. It might attract more players to join if there was a more OP version.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
All of the suggestions are nice. Would really love to see them implemented!

I'd add just one more ;)
/adopt
(Don't ask why)

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
+1 everything looks perfect.

I only disagree with those changes only.

1. Player shops - Add the ability to create "barter" shops that allow you to trade an item for an item instead of using money. Remove the advertisement gems/star and just always advertise it whenever it has stock.
I like the current auction house and shop, our current shop system brings players closer to each other.
2. Miner class - Add a silk touch version of the pickaxe and remove the armor because it is useless.
Tools class - Add a hoe and give all tools efficiency 6.

Not bad but I would suggest upgrading armors too.
3. Blocks class - Already very good for builders but remove the stone, granite, diorite, andesite, and bookshelves. This will make it so the inventory is not overfilled. These blocks are also very easy to mine and the bookshelves are already in the donator kits.
I have no problems with overflowing inventory, I pay for it so I need more then it gives now.
4. Custom world - For one of the servers, you should give it a custom world generation with custom terrain and trees, etc.
Few resets ago we played custom world and it brings lag, Op Survival I even hate op things

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Some of your suggestions have been accepted some have been denied.​

1. We won't add a shop that's available 24/7 we however have added a shop that similar to the black-market that brings new blocks every day.
  2. For the time being no, if you could state how and what needs to be added can we think about it. What kind of pets would you want? What should those pets do? For survival, only an exp pet would be possible but anything else?? and how should we give out those pets? Crates only?
  3. Quests have been changed to another system that works across servers, with the current quests plugin this was not possible.
  4. Those items are within the voting crate, you already have a chance of winning those items. Making a shop to purchase whatever you want would make items uncommon and would ruin the voting crate.
  5. For now, this will not be added.
  6. Any public plugin that has to do with teleporting won't work across servers, next to this we do not use any public plugins next to what's necessary.
  7. We already implemented some sort of shop, however not with mobcoins, you will find out with the release.
  8. Is added
  9. Is added
  10. Is added
  11. Is added
  12. Is added
  13. Is added
  14. Is in consideration depends on how much time is left.
  15. Denied and won't be added.
  16. Some sort of custom recipe will be added for beacons.
  17. Is added
  18. Is added
  19. Denied
  20. For now no answer, needs to be discussed what the best solution is.
  21. Survival is not based on a spawner economy so spawners will stay vanilla
  22. Some changes have been made
  23. Ninja kit is edited, and beacons have been removed since they became too common.
  24. Added
  25. Denied
  26. It's already constantly being tested, we maybe invite people to test things later on.
  27. What and more? More information please, with just `and more` can we not fix anything.
  28. Outdated threads have been removed, feel free to make new updated posts.

Have fun playing!​

Good night,
Max

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
hmm maybe there must be exp pet that doubles xp when u grind mobs and money booster pet like starts from 0.1x and upgraded until 2x that for blackmarket or
shops maybe Key pets that too expensive that gives random keys from grinding so rarely

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
LOCKED ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
no its not lololol hahha anyways u can add pigstep discs to godly crate too

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Some of your suggestions have been accepted some have been denied.​

1. We won't add a shop that's available 24/7 we however have added a shop that similar to the black-market that brings new blocks every day.
  2. For the time being no, if you could state how and what needs to be added can we think about it. What kind of pets would you want? What should those pets do? For survival, only an exp pet would be possible but anything else?? and how should we give out those pets? Crates only?
  3. Quests have been changed to another system that works across servers, with the current quests plugin this was not possible.
  4. Those items are within the voting crate, you already have a chance of winning those items. Making a shop to purchase whatever you want would make items uncommon and would ruin the voting crate.
  5. For now, this will not be added.
  6. Any public plugin that has to do with teleporting won't work across servers, next to this we do not use any public plugins next to what's necessary.
  7. We already implemented some sort of shop, however not with mobcoins, you will find out with the release.
  8. Is added
  9. Is added
  10. Is added
  11. Is added
  12. Is added
  13. Is added
  14. Is in consideration depends on how much time is left.
  15. Denied and won't be added.
  16. Some sort of custom recipe will be added for beacons.
  17. Is added
  18. Is added
  19. Denied
  20. For now no answer, needs to be discussed what the best solution is.
  21. Survival is not based on a spawner economy so spawners will stay vanilla
  22. Some changes have been made
  23. Ninja kit is edited, and beacons have been removed since they became too common.
  24. Added
  25. Denied
  26. It's already constantly being tested, we maybe invite people to test things later on.
  27. What and more? More information please, with just `and more` can we not fix anything.
  28. Outdated threads have been removed, feel free to make new updated posts.

Have fun playing!​

Good night,
Max
Pet can harvest and specially plant seeds on farm field ?

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I would like pet that do:
1.Farming pet seed farm land n harvest
2.Fire pet will give us glass when we mine sand or he will give us stone when we mine cobbel.
3.Collector pet that collect anything, when we kill squid at sea its sometime hard to find inc sec. So if pet can collect those it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.