Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Multi Survival Suggestions Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
cagankral31

Suggestion:
Multi Survival Suggestions Part I

Detailed description:
0๏ธโƒฃ - ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ _Stella_xD

Reset the Current Survival First , Fix all the Bugs before Releasing New season. we dont want any more duping seasons that people have millions easily. Many Old players of Pika survival has Quitted and as _Stella_xD Mentioned on An earlier reset + changes for the new season suggestion there is so much toxicity and wars in Pika Survival currently. well as i think Stella's Suggestion is the one of the most important in all of this people's ideas/Suggestions

1๏ธโƒฃ - ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†† _Maasikas_ zimin06

Well your right _Maasikas_ and zimin06 Some people really annoying when they stand in your claim to annoy you so as _Maasikas_ Mentioned in her Suggestion Claim ban and Claim kick it can be good solution to get rid of annoying people that in your claim (I asked Zimin about suggestion in discord)

โ†’ /claim Kick {user} : Kicks players to spawn or random place in the world you're in when someone in your claim land

โ†’ /claim ban {user} : Bans players from claim land ; banned player won't able to enter to claim

โ†’ Nether Claiming: For claiming 1 Block in Nether 4 Claim Blocks (1 Overworld Block= 4 Nether Block)

2๏ธโƒฃ - ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡ tozztozzo (They arent Obtainable)

tozztozzo suggested this items except Wither roses long time ago in Multiple suggestions to improve survival before the reset.They got accepted but currently we cant have them. Exp Bottles got disabled long time ago due a bug until now they didnt got fixed yet so as reminding i wanted to write them here. wiazard's Suggestion Make wither roses obtainable in survival

for me its a good idea because wither roses have ability of giving wither effect to entities. HarrisKING Suggested about Renaming Shulker Boxes and Name tags Suggestion got accepted but they didnt add Shulker Box/Name Tag renaming yet.

โ†’ Safari Networks : they aren't appearing on Mystery Wizard NPC

โ†’ Gravestones: They arent obtainable from vote crate and epic crate currently. Fix +2 gravestones voucher Recieve rate in Vote Crate , Fix +3 gravestones voucher Recieve rate on Epic Crate

โ†’ Scrolls , they're not currently obtainable (immortal/player kills counter/mob kills counter/blocks broken...)

โ†’ Wither Roses : Add a way to obtain Wither roses they are useful to auto kill mobs on mob farms (maybe add it to Travelling Merchant as a Expensive item) wiazard

โ†’ Exp Bottles : Bring back /expbottle command. zimin06

โ†’ Renaming (/rename): renaming shulker boxes and name tags coloful if you have permission to /rename HarrisKING

3๏ธโƒฃ -๐“๐š๐› ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡ Mbrale

From Start of new season tab isnt showing all players currently online its so annoying to cant see who is online and not easily so when i asked Mbrale about any suggestions you want me to write he mentioned this

โ†’ Tab Fixing , tab isn't showing all players that currently online

4๏ธโƒฃ - ๐“๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ††

I know its so annoying to be in same worlds to make trades its just waste of time so why not making it work in all worlds except nether worlds and end world

โ†’Trades Between Worlds :Make trades works between all worlds (Example: RedWorld -> BlueWorld)

โ†’ Money/Exp Trades :You can choose exp and Money you want to give in trades with clicking gold ingot and exp bottle items that in sides of trade gui

5๏ธโƒฃ - ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†† IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy Suggested this idea few days ago Survival Custom Pet i didnt like the idea at first but with few changes on it it can be Awesome update that can change Pika Survival. Pets are moving or floating heads that gives you boosts when u activate them in your pet backpack.

โ†’ Pet Rarity: Common, Rare, Epic ,Mythic ,Legendary Pets with Effects and XP Boosts obtainable from Crates

โ†’ Effects/Boosts : Xp Boosts (%5,%10,%15,%25) ,Effects : Resistance ,Speed

โ†’ Pet Backpack slots for Ranks : ( non ranked:1: samurai :2 , ninja : 4 , warlock:6 ,alchemist:8 ,wizard :10, noble :12)

โ†’ /pets Command : /pets for pet backpack/inventory for choose your pets to use

โ†’ Pets in Spawn World : Pets wont work on spawn and PvP

6๏ธโƒฃ - ๐€๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž (/ah ) ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ††

Auction house may cause duping bugs but if u be careful about them while updates you can make cool changes.

like DragonChess wrote Suggestion about Allow preview to shulker boxes in the auctionhouse Some Scammers rename items and put them into shulkers and sell to scam people for avoid this there must be a wayto preview shulker before buying. Also i agree with IIMoKeyy Auction Bid and tozztozzo new types of auctions

โ†’ Bidding System: you can make bidding auctions so whoever offers highest amount of money in specific time gets the item (15 minutesโ†’ 30 minutes) other players will keep their money IIMoKeyy tozztozzo

โ†’ Stacked Selling : so you can sell items as stacks people can buy as much as they want on auction house like per {item} 25 $ for specific time (less time than normal auctions) People can choose stack selling while they put items to /ah

โ†’ Preview Shulker Boxes in Auction House : Many scammers rename items and put them into and sell them for better way to buy shulker box with items add a way to preview item in the shulkerbox before buying DragonChess

7๏ธโƒฃ - ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ††

Crates are Pretty fun to open and full of mysterious items in it so i wanna talk about suggestions that will improve crates first of all tozztozzo's Reset Suggestion (Multiple suggestions to improve survival before the reset)

Kill messages only able to get from Killing players in Warp PvP so its a good idea to add them as Vouchers to crates.

Gold coins are useful to get Extraordinary items at weekends but you can only obtain them from Quests so like SDHMinecraft Suggested Add Gold Coin into Epic - Godly Crate i wanted to mention here to add them new ways to obtain.

Vouchers can be annoying sometimes you can use them accidently and lose your voucher so i want to mention

Voucher Confirmation Suggestion of boopboopMC here.

Seasonal Crates can get new items to survival every new item changes economy so adding them will improve economy about Expensive items. Its so annoying to get Advertisement gems from Godly and Unique crate keys.Keys are so expensive in current economy and Advertisement gems are useless thats just a waste of key so as Mobman2345 told in Remove advertisement gems from the unique and god crates suggestion it would be good to remove them from Unique and Godly crates.

โ†’Kill Message Vouchers : Add Killmessage vouchers to crates when you obtain the voucher you can activate killmessage from /killmessage tozztozzo

โ†’ Gold Coin Redeem Vouchers: Gold coin can only be Obtained by Doing Quests to make Mystery Wizard even useful add Gold Coin Redeem Vouchers to crates . tozztozzo SDHMinecraft

Epic (+5 ,+10,+15) , Unique (+15,+20,+25) Godly (+50,+75,+100) Gold coin Redeem Vouchers

โ†’ Rename (1 use) vouchers: Add Rename (1 use) vouchers to Voting crate

โ†’ Seasonal Crate : Add a seasonal crate like the other gamemodes that have special items like: (Rank Vouchers ,Command Vouchers , OverPowered items Class (/gkit) Vouchers...)

โ†’ Voucher Confirmation : Before using ranks/command vouchers ask a confirmation to use boopboopMC

โ†’ Remove Advertisement Gems from crates : Remove Adverisement Gems from Crates except Voting crate they're pretty useless while there is Advertisements stars. Mobman2345

8๏ธโƒฃ -๐๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†† FkillerGREEk

Nether Top is perfect for building Nether farms and bases but when you try to go there you just in Allow us to go to the top of the nether FkillerGREEk Told about everything i want to say about

โ†’ Allow Players to go to Nether Top (Nether Roof) : its a flat area that people can build Gold farms without fear that farm will be destroyed

9๏ธโƒฃ - ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†† Extramiki

Some levels of Quests are Pretty hard for many players it would be good to Simplify them little bit to make Quests even Enjoyable to do. Extramiki wanted me to mention about changing Quest to Last season Quest System but i believe it will be better to make even better Quest system

โ†’ Simplifying Quests : Some Quests pretty hard and time taking for players some quest can be simplified little bit to make it even fun to make them
Note: Adding 1.17 Support can get player attraction to survival you can check https://pika-network.net/threads/survival-reset-for-minecraft-java-1-17.151411/

Thanks to People who made Suggestions and Gave me Inspiration of Doing Multi Ideas from People with my own ideas

Special thanks to Max and voodootje0 for always Improving Pika network and trying to do their best to Fix Bugs

I hope you like it

Reason(s):
Old players leaving Survival and Survival needs Improvements about economy and much more...

so i decided to gathering many Pika Network Survival players ideas together and add them my own ideas to prepare best suggestion to improve survival. thank you to everyone who made this suggestions to improve Pika Network Survival

There may be part II after new suggestions Before next reset
Note: I Mentioned all idea and Suggestion Owners i dont own their suggestions and ideas the ones i didnt write names are my suggestions

Last edited:

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 (only for your effort)
Tbh i see that you have took your time to make the suggestion but i don't agree with all of them. For example phantoms are really annoying and it was good they were removed, also the /levels are kind of the same as /quest (from last season) - you still get money, tools and exp bottles + they can't make them as easy as last seasons because they will be done fast. I've suggested to be added clan quest to make it more interesting and to make a way for clan competing. So thats another interesting way to attract attention.

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
+1 (only for your effort)
Tbh i see that you have took your time to make the suggestion but i don't agree with all of them. For example phantoms are really annoying and it was good they were removed, also the /levels are kind of the same as /quest (from last season) - you still get money, tools and exp bottles + they can't make them as easy as last seasons because they will be done fast. I've suggested to be added clan quest to make it more interesting and to make a way for clan competing. So thats another interesting way to attract attention.
Well clan quests would be cool

zimin06

Epic Pika
+1 many good ideas/ improvements that will make survival better!

Starhopper87

The Pika
You put a lot of effort to ask everyone opinion before making this suggestion, only for that you get my +1

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Dear Cagan,
I almost agree with everything suggested by you / others, however there is some stuff that I don't agree with, and here is a list of them, and why I disagree with it.

1. Quests:
quests shouldn't be added again, cause the leveling system is better (In rewards). Last season quests such as give logs and ores weren't that useful, and that's due to the low amount of money that you'll get for the work you did.

2. Nether Top:
The nether top should always be disabled, cause the nether top can be way too op to make multiple farms. Farms such as gold farms will get popular, also lag machines might start getting built there. I think the nether should stay the way it is (At least for the top).

3. Claim Ban / Kick:
Claim bans and kicks aren't that good. Firstly claim bans might make tons of problems, for example farms, so in survival there is people that share farms.. If someone built his farm, but its not his claim, the owner of the claim can basically ban him permanently from his own build, but claim kick won't affect anything, so I'd rather see claim kick only in survival.

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Dear Cagan,
I almost agree with everything suggested by you / others, however there is some stuff that I don't agree with, and here is a list of them, and why I disagree with it.

1. Quests:
quests shouldn't be added again, cause the leveling system is better (In rewards). Last season quests such as give logs and ores weren't that useful, and that's due to the low amount of money that you'll get for the work you did.

2. Nether Top:
The nether top should always be disabled, cause the nether top can be way too op to make multiple farms. Farms such as gold farms will get popular, also lag machines might start getting built there. I think the nether should stay the way it is (At least for the top).

3. Claim Ban / Kick:
Claim bans and kicks aren't that good. Firstly claim bans might make tons of problems, for example farms, so in survival there is people that share farms.. If someone built his farm, but its not his claim, the owner of the claim can basically ban him permanently from his own build, but claim kick won't affect anything, so I'd rather see claim kick only in survival.
Well idk theyre Peoples ideas i want gunfire and voodo see them too

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
You put a lot of effort to ask everyone opinion before making this suggestion, only for that you get my +1
ty lol it took my 3h to prepare but real thing is next time i need more unique ideas for even better suggestion

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
+1

OwO, U even added my suggestion in it, also not to mention Part 1 Caves and Cliffs is dropping in June 8 2021, hoping Survival able to support 1.17.

Btw to all people who reading this, don't just say +1 and then didn't even upvotes.

Agreed on these too btw:

- Clan quest will be good of course, only the leader get the rewards for upgrading the clans while the member did not.
- Idk about pets in Survival, but I honestly would like to see that you can brings pets to /spawn.
- Of course renaming Shulker box will be really cool, perfect to make a gift boxes for people. OwO
- Quests revamps ofc, some quests is too hard for example killing 500 pigs in Survival but the spawn rates sucks.

FreePalestine

The Pika
ใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…ค
You forgot my suggestion /togglechat

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
+1
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.
I m collecting ideas from people to
+1

OwO, U even added my suggestion in it, also not to mention Part 1 Caves and Cliffs is dropping in June 8 2021, hoping Survival able to support 1.17.

Btw to all people who reading this, don't just say +1 and then didn't even upvotes.

Agreed on these too btw:

- Clan quest will be good of course, only the leader get the rewards for upgrading the clans while the member did not.
- Idk about pets in Survival, but I honestly would like to see that you can brings pets to /spawn.
- Of course renaming Shulker box will be really cool, perfect to make a gift boxes for people. OwO
- Quests revamps ofc, some quests is too hard for example killing 500 pigs in Survival but the spawn rates sucks.
i didnt see that one but yes they will support 1.17 in time i think

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ใ…ค ใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…ค

Status
Not open for further replies.