Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars More skywars maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickname

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
JuvnS

Suggestion:
More skywars maps

Detailed description:
Well the game gets repetitive when there are 4 maps or the maps are just copy pasted but with different blocks. Doubles maps are similar... to some maps from another server, so what I suggest is make more similar... maps like that another server for doubles and solo.

Reason(s):
It would be better I guess.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
JuvnS

Suggestion:
More skywars maps

Detailed description:
Well the game gets repetitive when there are 4 maps or the maps are just copy pasted but with different blocks. Doubles maps are similar... to some maps from another server, so what I suggest is make more similar... maps like that another server for doubles and solo.

Reason(s):
I 100% agree. Pika should have an abundant amount of their own original maps. It would make skywars much more fun and increase the amount of donators and encourage new players to stay.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username
JuvnS

Suggestion:
More skywars maps

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1
There should be more maps to doubles and solo. Birch doesn't have leaves (is that intended? Looks too dull) Japan is a great rush map but the crops are too annoying. In snow when you place a block you can get suffocated if your in a half-snow block. The others are great, but we should get more maps.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
JuvnS

Suggestion:
More skywars maps

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey JuvnS,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.