Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP More playervaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Suggestion:
More playervaults

Detailed description:
I think that owners should add more playervaults for ULTIMATE and ULTIMATE+ ranks

Reason(s):
It doesn't feel fair that VIP , GOD and LEGEND ranks have same amount of pvs as ULT and ULT+. Having only 1 pv feels really bad, also i think that players would upgrade more cause of this feature

TSJStar

Epic Pika
Yep, if you donated for Ulti+ and get the same vaults as the lowest rank that's not Fair.
I say we use this suggestion :O
Regards TSJStar

Hamsty

Epic Pika
Facts 1 pv isn’t all that good at least 2 or 3 but I don’t know if you guys even bother to read these things 🤷‍♂️

Old_Prophet

The Pika
what do you need more PV's for in a KIT PVP server ? Please explain, it makes no sense to me . Yo go in, you kill each other, you go out. It's not that you need to keep tons of stuff like in survival or factions ?

Old_Prophet

The Pika
btw, just a tip: if you explain why you need something, or shy it would be a good addition to your game experience, your suggestion gets more chance of being adapted. Just saying: I want this because i think it's fair and the owner should take care of it, usually does not really work. :p

StoPizza

Veteran
I don't think that you need any pv's for a kit pvp server so 1 is enough.

Hamsty

Epic Pika
The idea of kit pvp is to use the kits, not to save them.
Yeah the idea of kit pvp is to use your kits then die and all that but people decide to save their kits in their pv so when they do die they can just have another set to use instead of having to wait 1 hour to get their donor kit..

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Some people are just good at pvping, they kill donors and loot p5, p4 armors , bows, swords, potions and all of that. After some time their pvs will be full, and what are they supposed to do then ? Just give the loot of someone they spent minutes fighting to somebody else, or just keep the loot in the inventory?
Ultimate rank costs 100€ , and perks are (Ultimate kit, repair , nick), in my opinion that is not alot of perks for 100€.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
More playervaults

Detailed description:
I think that owners should add more playervaults for ULTIMATE and ULTIMATE+ ranks

Reason(s):
It doesn't feel fair that VIP , GOD and LEGEND ranks have same amount of pvs as ULT and ULT+. Having only 1 pv feels really bad, also i think that players would upgrade more cause of this feature
+1 from me, i think that adding another playervault would definitely cover a little more value for ulti and ulti+. Good luck!

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.