Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global More payment methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal​

Suggestion:
More payment methods​

Detailed description:
If you are from country like India, you know they got UPI system and other countries have support of various other payment systems and methods, my suggestion is to add these methods/

Why??

You see, not everyone has a international card or a paypal account. I have PayTM through which i pay for transactions, adding these will afterall benefit pikanetwork only. Because more payment methods, more people who can buy rank at their own currency, its a win win situation.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1. I wanted to buy titan rank and there was no option for direct credit card. I didn't had paypal lol. But in the end i bought it.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Debit and credit cards are needed. +1
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar/already suggested suggestions before suggesting.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Ønce

Legendary Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello vishyvishal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We only offer the current payment options, in the future we will maybe look for more options but for now, denied.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.