Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars More items in the shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZappyThePro

Pika Member
Username:
ZappyThepro​

Suggestion:
More items in the shop!​

Detailed description:
Well I suggest for you guys to add more items in the shop, it's getting boring with the same items. This are list of items you guys might want to add!

1) Pop-Up Tower - Yes, It might be annoying if some random kid spams the tower on their base. But it will DEFINITELY be useful in gamemodes such as duo, trios, and squads since the players will definitely want to make the first move on other teams.
Make the tower 24-40 IRON each.

2) Bundle of TOOLS - Basically, there will be an item in the shop called Bundle of Tools. When purchased, it will give a Wooden Pickaxe, Wooden Axe, and Sheers. This is to make buying items more quicker.
Make the bundle 40 IRON.

3) Bridge Egg - This item will be a game changer if added. It can be use for rushing to other bases, combo-ing someone, and to make a barrier to protect your bed.
Make the egg 2 EMERALDS each.

4) Invisibility Potion - I think this might be the most wanted item to be added in the game. Yes, it might be annoying from time to time. But it can also help you run away from enemies.
Make the potion 2 EMERALDS each.

That's all of the items I suggest to be added in the game. If it can't be added, then atleast put it in the game for 1-2 weeks. Thanks for reading my suggestion!​

Reason(s):
It can help the player who bought the item by ALOT. I hope you can add it!​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Pop up tower, bridge egg and invis are already suggested and denied
bundle tools seem unnecessary it will barely make any difference than buying each tool individually

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
ZappyThepro

Suggestion:
More items in the shop!

Detailed description:
Well I suggest for you guys to add more items in the shop, it's getting boring with the same items. This are list of items you guys might want to add!

1) Pop-Up Tower - Yes, It might be annoying if some random kid spams the tower on their base. But it will DEFINITELY be useful in gamemodes such as duo, trios, and squads since the players will definitely want to make the first move on other teams.

Make the tower 24-40 IRON each.

2) Bundle of TOOLS - Basically, there will be an item in the shop called Bundle of Tools. When purchased, it will give a Wooden Pickaxe, Wooden Axe, and Sheers. This is to make buying items more quicker.

Make the bundle 40 IRON.

3) Bridge Egg - This item will be a game changer if added. It can be use for rushing to other bases, combo-ing someone, and to make a barrier to protect your bed.

Make the egg 2 EMERALDS each.

4) Invisibility Potion - I think this might be the most wanted item to be added in the game. Yes, it might be annoying from time to time. But it can also help you run away from enemies.

Make the potion 2 EMERALDS each.

That's all of the items I suggest to be added in the game. If it can't be added, then atleast put it in the game for 1-2 weeks. Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Reason(s):
It can help the player who bought the item by ALOT. I hope you can add it!
-1 as well. Before making a suggestion, look what’s already suggested by other playes & upvote the similar suggestions instead of making a new one. These all items were already suggested & denied as well.
The bunch of tools is a unique idea you came up with. However, I don’t really find that item necessary. I’ll stay neutral on that one

MissSoul_thunder

Pika Member
Surely getting denied, as pika has stopped copying another server and this is already suggested and denied
sincerely
MissSoul_Thunder

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Every single part of this suggestion has been suggested before, and denied for being unbalanced or being unoriginal.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ZappyThePro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.